wpDataTables Professional is a front-end data manager for WordPress. This premium WordPress Excel plugin will help you to add tables, charts and spreadsheets inside your posts, pages, sidebar and widgets with ease. It works out of the box with all popular spreadsheet applications like Microsoft Excel, Google Docs, Apple Numbers, Open Office Spreadsheet and more.
Main Features of wpDataTables – Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress
You can read below about some main or core features of the GPL version wpDataTables nulled plugin and for those who want to know the full features of this theme then check the demo site and if will not suitable then you can try the wpDataTables plugin, also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Automatically generate MySQL queries
- Allow users to edit only their own rows
- Import Excel, CSV or Google Spreadsheets to editable tables
- Create & manage tables from existing sources
- Create tables manually with Table Constructor
- Show totals in table footer
- Large datasets work quickly
- Fully customizable design
- Compatible with Visual Composer
- Show calculated values using Formula columns
- Higlight cells & rows bases on cell values
- Front-end or back-end data table editing
- Much More
Changelog of wpDataTables v3.4.3
This is a minor update with a couple of bug fixes, and stability improvements:
- Improvement: Added warning message on system info when LibXML version is lower than 2.7.7.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue with showing simple editor on Safari browser.
- BugFix: Fixed issue with welcome page on bulk plugin activation.
- BugFix: Fixed issue with button strings in edit modal for different skins.
- BugFix: Fixed issue with strings in loops (conflict with other plugins).
- BugFix: Fixed issue with color-picker visibility in column color option on small screens.
- BugFix: Fixed error message on welcome page.
- BugFix: Fixed issue with showing quotes in charts.
- BugFix: Fixed issue with showing all data in table when placeholders are empty and set as predefined filter value.
- BugFix: Fixed issue with conditional formatting for URL columns.
- BugFix: Fixed issue with saving data in Excel-like table with separate connection.
- BugFix: Fixed issue with translating strings in add-ons.
- BugFix:Fixed issue with showing charts when Follow table filtering option is used.
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.7.1 approved.
- And some other small bug fixes and stability improvements.
wpDataTables Plugin Demo and Sale Page
wpDataTables WordPress Plugin Free Download