WPBakery Page Builder comes with a new interface, extensive documentation, built-in template library and tons of new features. In the backend editor mode, it leverages the full power of WordPress and allows you full control over your content. On the frontend side, it’s a powerful front end editor which is aware of the latest web technologies. It can be used with any visual Composer compatible theme or plugin and is already powering the majority of sites on the Web.
Main Features of WPBakery Page Builder WordPress Plugin
You can read below about some main or core features of the GPL version WPBakery Page Builder nulled plugin and for those who want to know the full features of this theme then check the demo site and if will not suitable then you can try the Elementor Pro, also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- 50+ design elements out of the box
- Allow creating own re-usable templates
- 250+ unique addons support
- Loads very fast
- Inline frontend editor
- Backend editor also supported
- Award-winning page builder
- Very flexible – can work with almost all themes
- Google fonts integration
- Parallax background
- Image filters for media
- Ready to import Professionally designed templates
- Multiple color options
- Padding options
- Mobile responsive content elements
- Cross-browser support
- Most Advanced Grid Layout Builder
- Compatible with Yoast SEO plugin
- Custom post type support
- Custom CSS support
- Shortcode Mapper
- Much More
Changelog of WPBakery Page Builder v6.6.0
- New: FlexSlider updated to 2.7.2 version and RTL support improved in WooCommerce products.
- New: prettyPhoto removed and Lightbox2 added to the plugin (prettyPhoto will stay for backward compatibility).
- New: Call to Action element allows to align titles and select tags.
- Update: $post variable added to the grid items filter ‘vc_gitem_post_data_get_link_real_title’.
- Update: Catalan translation added.
- Fix: WPBakery button in the Gutenberg editor works properly.
- Fix: Request element parameters are passed properly in the edit form.
- Fix: Frontend editor initialization works properly.
- Fix: Drag and drop for section element works properly in the backend editor.
- And some other small improvements and bug fixes.
WPBakery Page Builder Live Demo and Sale Page
WPBakery Page Builder Free Download