The WP Job Manager plugin allows you to easily setup jobs board on your WordPress powered website. It is designed to automatically create a ‘jobs’ sub-section, listing all available jobs, for every WP post type that contains the job shortcode.
Main Features of WP Job Manager Pro – WordPress Job Listing Plugin
You can read below about some main or core features of the GPL version WP Job Manager Pro nulled plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Add, manage, and categorize job listings using the familiar WordPress UI.
- Searchable & filterable ajax powered job listings added to your pages via shortcodes.
- Frontend forms for guests and registered users to submit & manage job listings.
- Allow job listers to preview their listing before it goes live. The preview matches the appearance of a live job listing.
- Each listing can be tied to an email or website address so that job seekers can apply to the jobs.
- Searches also display RSS links to allow job seekers to be alerted to new jobs matching their search.
- Allow logged in employers to view, edit, mark filled, or delete their active job listings.
- Developer friendly code – Custom Post Types, endpoints & template files.
Changelog of WP Job Manager Pro v1.35.1
Released on June 2021 – Version 1.35.1
- Change: On new installs, do not enable account registration on job submission page by default.
- Fix: Company name color contrast. (@DaWoblefet)
- Fix: Fix issue when Select2 isn’t used on the job submission form. (@tripflex)
- Compatiblity Improvements
- Minor Bug fixes
- Few small changes in Layout, UI and Design.
Sales Page and Demo of WP Job Manager Pro WP Plugin
WP Job Manager Pro Free Download