WooCommerce Product Bundles extension is the ideal extension for eCommerce stores that want to diversify, expand their range and offer customers things they can’t get from any other store. It’s the perfect eCommerce bundling solution for:
Main Features of Product Bundles – WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce
You can read below about some main or core features of the WooCommerce GPL version Product Bundles nulled plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Add simple, variable and subscription products to bundles, including virtual and downloadable flavors of all types.
- Create digital and downloadable bundles.
- Control the pricing and shipping configuration of each bundle down to the last detail.
- Build customizable bundles with configurable quantities and optional items.
- Use dynamic pricing rules to offer bulk discount packages.
- Managing a large store? Use bundled product inventory reports to find bundles with insufficiently stocked contents.
- Tweak the appearance of bundles and bundled items in single-product, cart/checkout and order/e-mail templates.
- Customize it. Check out our growing collection of free snippets and mini-extensions for quick customizations and enhancements.
- Extend it. Looking for REST API support? Need a generous amount of filter/action hooks at your disposal? How about a comprehensive technical documentation?
- Planning to use Product Bundles with Subscriptions, Product Add-ons, Composite Products, Name Your Price, or One Page Checkout? We got your back!
- Ready to take WooCommerce to the next level? Jilt and Metorik fully support Product Bundles!
Changelog of WooCommerce Product Bundles v6.10
Released on 1 June 2021 – Version 6.10
- * Feature – Send stock notifications for bundles that run low in stock or out of stock due to bundled product stock changes.
- * Feature – View remaining bundles in product bundle pages, even when ‘Product Data > Inventory > Manage Stock’ is disabled at bundle level. Applicable to bundles that contain at least one bundled item that manages stock.
- * Feature – View remaining bundles in ‘Products’ list table. Calculated based on minimum bundled item quantities. Applicable to bundles that contain at least one bundled item that manages stock.
- * Fix – Prevent bundle cart/order item prices/subtotals from being hidden when bundled item prices/subtotals are not aggregate and the parent item price/subtotal is zero.
- * Fix – Always display bundled items in orders where the parent bundle doesn’t exist – for example, in ‘My Account > Subscriptions’.
Sales Page and Demo of WooCommerce Product Bundles WordPress Plugin
WooCommerce Product Bundles Free Download