Min/Max Quantities is a neat little WordPress plugin and WooCommerce extension that allows you to define minimum/maximum thresholds and multiple/group amounts per product (including variations) to restrict the quantities of items which can be purchased.
Main Features of Min/Max Quantities – WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce
You can read below about some main or core features of the WooCommerce GPL version Min/Max Quantities nulled plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Set a minimum and maximum quantity required to checkout
- Set a minimum and maximum cost (of cart items) required to checkout
- Exclude products from said rules
- Minimum and maximum quantity required
- Group/multiples required (e.g. you must purchase in groups of X)
- Per-variation control of the above product rules
- Much more
Changelog of Min/Max Quantities v2.4.21
Released on 4 May 2021 – Version 2.4.21
* Add - Output any error messages we might have on the checkout cart error template. * Fix - Category-level rules now correctly apply to Grouped Products. * Fix - Ensure 'Do not count' order rules work if the product with those rules is the only one in the cart. * Tweak - WC 5.2.2 compatibility. * Tweak - WP 5.7.1 compatibility.
WooCommerce Min/Max Quantities WP Plugin Demo and Sales Page
WooCommerce Min/Max Quantities Free Download