WishList Member is a WordPress plugin with an exclusive membership area for you to share your premium content with only those who matter. It is a simple, powerful, yet effective way to build a connection with your customers as well as increase the sales of your products and services. This might sound simple but it really works!
It is truly a powerful software solution for membership and with the various email and payment providers. Not only are they safe but secured with WishList’s integrations which makes them difficult to crack.
A recent update of WishList is the reason for its rise. The previous update was not acknowledged by its users which caused them to shift to other alternatives. WishList learned from its past mistakes and brought changes in the latest update WishList Member 3.x. There are other WordPress membership plugins such as Restrict Content Pro and MemberPress.
Main Features of WishList Member – Premium Membership Plugin For WordPress
You can read below about some main or core features of the GPL version WishList Member nulled plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Content protection
- Payment providers
- PayPal Payments Standard
- Premium Web Cart
- Red Oak Cart
- 1ShoppinCart (API)
- PayPal Payments Pro
- Pin Payments
- PayPal Express Checkout
- Email providers
- Infusionsoft by Keap
- Constant Contact
- Drip content
- Getting started wizard
- Members statistics
- Membership level
- Partial content display and Sneak peek
- Multi-level Access
- Membership Time
- RSS Feeds
- Custom Error pages
- Login ReDirection
- Full Rest API
- Unlimited Membership Level
Changelog of WishList Member v3.11 Build 7712
Released on 31 May 2021 – Version 3.11.7712
- Fixed: Email confirmation reminders are not being sent.
- Updated function being called to new one in order to remove deprecated error messages in front end
- Fixed: Custom registration fields not showing when editing a user.
- Fixed: Cannot edit existing email broadcast due to error alert.
- Added compatibility with GeoDirectory plugin to fix an issue where WLM protection doesn’t work for GeoDirectory Families Page.
- Version Requirements Checker
- Fixed hardcoded version numbers for WLM, WP and PHP in version requirements checker messages
- Added relevant KB links to the following texts:
- Lower version of PHP
- Lower version of WordPress
- Fixed PHP notices and warnings
- Deprecated error messages are now sent to the log file instead of being displayed if WP_DEBUG is true.
Sales Page and Live Demo of WishList Member WP Plugin
WishList Member WordPress Plugin Free Download