Thrive Headline Optimizer is one of the most comprehensive headline optimization solutions for WordPress available. But let’s not just talk about the plugin. Today’s marketer needs to embrace the fact that headlines matter as much, if not more than, the article they’re attached to.
The faster you recognize this concept, and leverage headlines accordingly, the faster your bottom line will grow. It has been built with that mindset from day one.
Main Features of Thrive Headline Optimizer Plugin
You can read below about some main or core features of the GPL version Thrive Headline Optimizer nulled plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Quick & Easy A/B Title Testing
Quickly find the most click-worthy headline for your content to get more interaction instead of visitors leaving your website.
- Bulk Testing
Save time and optimize all of your existing content at once to immediately start seeing results.
- Detailed A/B Testing Metrics
Uncover the different metrics for each headline and see how much the winning one improves your engagement.
- Engagement Reports
Get a “total report,” it’s a quick overview to help you understand how interesting your viewers find your content.
- Set It & Forget It
Set your own automatic winner settings to get better CTR and increased engagement on auto-pilot
- Easy As Pie
Super fast implementation, even for beginners, no need to know about A/B testing or have a degree in statistical analysis.
- Detailed Reports
Focus your attention only on what really matters for your website: click through rate, scroll rate or time on content.
- WooCommerce Compatible
Test your WooCommerce product names to get the most clicks and maximize your revenue.
Changelog of Thrive Headline Optimizer v1.6
Released on 21 July 2021 – Version 1.6
- Project Lightspeed – fixes for Thrive Leads, Thrive Ultimatum, Thrive Quiz Builder stand-alone
- Fix for Thrive Architect editor – mobile view, where the content is not centered anymore after the latest update
- Fixed error messages related to undefined function calls when using a single Thrive product, which doesn’t include TAR/visual editing capabilities (e.g. only TC installed on the site, Legacy Themes)
- Fixed issues with Leads forms on content built with third party page builders
- Fixed layout issues after Lightspeed Optimization
- Project Lightspeed – included compatibilities with WPFastestCache, WPRocket, WP Optimize & Autoptimize
Sales Page and Live Demo of Thrive Headline Optimizer WP Plugin
Thrive Headline Optimizer Free Download