Rey is a multipurpose WordPress theme with lots of homepages to showcase your work, product category pages for ecommerce and loads of fantastic elements to help you easily build an online shop. Rey is suitable for any kind of business! – it’s great for creative people which want to show off their portfolio or artists galleries, fashion designers, furniture and home decoration stores. Artists can promote their work. Rey allows you to use many amazing features while creating any kind
Main Features of Rey – Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme
You can read below about some main or core features of the GPL version Rey nulled theme and if you want to know the complete features of this theme then check the demo site and if this will not suitable for your website then you can try another WordPress Theme on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Font Preloader – A single source of truth for your Google and Adobe fonts, avoiding performance hiccups.
- Modularity – Load and unload various built-in functionalities with ease. The general principle – only load what’s in use.
- Developer friendly – Love coding? Awesome, so do we! Easily extend functionalities with hooks and built-in features.
- Built for the future – Because we need to work and think ahead.
- SEO friendly – Clean markup following web standards.
- Built-in SVG support – Insert those lovely crisp and colored vector images.
- Header Builder – Build headers easy, with or without the need of columns, inline using Flexbox powers.
- Footer Builder – Fill your footer with any widget you want, to show off content in the entire website.
- Page Covers Builder – Decorate any page’s intro part with delightful typography and imagery.
- Mega Menu Panel Builder – Display complex navigations with ease, accompanying menus with images and other widgets.
- Entrance animations – Smooth page load & scroll entrance animations to impress your visitors.
- Unique Cover Elements – Hand-coded slideshows to make your website unique and out of the ordinary.
- Multi-rows Section – Elementor’s missing feature is a built-in Rey feature. Display section’s columns as rows, avoiding redundant markup, yet adding flexibility.
Changelog of Rey v2.0.6
Released on 2 June 2021 – Version 2.0.6
- Improvement: Added coupon code form in Cart panel;
- Improvement: Added shortcode to support Rey’s “Request quote” on custom Elementor PRO built product pages;
- Improvement: Marquee element, added link option;
- Improvement: Updated ACF Pro to 5.9.6;
- Improvement: Checkout custom layout thumbnail, pass through Cart item thumbnail filter;
- Improvement: Cover SideSlide, added color controls for buttons;
- Improvement: Quickview’s panel overridable through template file;
- Improvement: Customizer, WooCommerce options, added shortcut for Cart panel;
- Fix: Mega menu support for default header type;
- Fix: Sometimes dropdown filters passing empty values causing empty product lists;
- Fix: Sometimes Blurry slider doesn’t work when logged out, with EPRO’s carousel in page;
- Fix: Text strings in coupon code, not always translated;
- Fix: PHP notices;
- Fix: Sometimes the product page gallery in Elementor Pro is not rendering properly;
- Fix: Mobile, changing variations is scrolling to top even though setting is disabled;
- Fix: Dropdown filters wrong top position;
- Fix: Compatibility with Stripe For WooCommerce in checkout;
- Fix: Attribute widget multi-cols option not working;
- Fix: Some translations not working;
- Fix: RTL fixes with stretched sections;
- Fix: Using filters in Elementor page, sometimes returning empty results;
- Fix: Product page gallery arrows not working when using Hover as trigger for thumbnails;
- Fix: Column link to working with Elementor PRO’s dynamic tags;
- Fix: Sometimes Ajax filtering links not working when the page has been filtered already;
- Fix: Accessibility tweaks;
- Fix: Mobile related products sometimes not having margins;
- Fix: Mobile Filter button not staying on the same line with sorting select list;
- Fix: Product page mobile gallery sometimes scrolling to top;
- Fix: Using product grid carousel in archives;
- Fix: Sometimes logo not sizing properly;
- Fix: Discount labels compatibility with WooCommerce Single Variations plugin;
- Fix: Compatibility with filters count and WooCommerce Single Variation plugin;
- Fix: On-sale product filters not working properly sometimes in categories widget;
- Fix: WooCommerce’s exclude categories from shop page not working with WPML;
- Fix: Prevent Nest slider to start if there’s just a single slide inside;
- Fix: Elementor Pro compatibilities;
- Fix: Mini-cart markup adjustments for compatibility with more plugins;
- Fix: After importing a template, the Update button is not greened out;
- Fix: Mobile gallery not showing up if no image is set (with extra variation images);
- Fix: Force showing Compare button on non-purchasable products;
- Fix: Loop’s qty controls still showing for out of stock items;
- Fix: Section column image tag, not inheriting tablet image on mobile;
- Fix: Demo importing error;
Sales Page and Live Demo of Rey WP Theme
Rey WordPress Theme Free Download