Real Physical Media is a WordPress plugin that adds the Physical media library folders functionality to WordPress. It’s primary function is to enable developers to create ‘real’ physical folders on their server and have WordPress generate rewrite rules which redirect users to these folders, rather than having users download files directly from the website.
Main Features of WordPress Real Physical Media: Physical Media Folders & SEO Rewrites
You can read below about some main or core features of the GPL version Real Physical Media nulled plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Physically restructures all uploads in your WordPress media library using the folder structure created with Real Media Library.
- Moves new uploads directly to the correct physical folder (instantly done; no need to queue).
- Removes special characters from file and folder names for best international compatibility.
- SEO-optimized descriptive path names with meaningful folder names and file names that are renamed by their title.
- SEO URL redirections protect you from errors: If your or another website refers to a file whose URL changes when the file is moved, the user’s browser is automatically redirected with a 301 and 302 redirect for best SEO results.
- Works with all files in your media library such as images, videos, audio, text or PDFs.
- You are independent from this plugin. Your files will remain in the physical folders, even if you delete this plugin at some point.
- You can physically arrange all folders already created with Real Media Library before installing this plugin. This will give you better visibility of all images on your website in search engines – not just newly uploaded ones.
- Set up an additional upload suffix to be added to your upload folder, e.g.
- Allows extra long media URL paths and file names with even more than 255 charters (default limit in WordPress).
- Built-in high performance file structure rewrite queuing system that protects your system from crashes or timeouts (works for large websites with thousands of media uploads).
- Enabled automatic queuing tracks every file movement (move, reorder, mass move, folder renaming) and automatically queues them for maximum efficiency.
- Optionally, set up a cron job that processes the queue in the background without blocking you while editing the website.
- Import categories/folders from third-party media library folder plugins such as FileBird, WP Media Folder, Advanced Media Library, Media Library Wizard and automatically rewrite the created structure to your file system (import via Real Media Library).
- Supports WordPress Multisite (each page has its own folder tree).
- GPDR/DSGVO: The plugin does not collect personal data without your consent!
Changelog of Real Physical Media v1.3.26
Released on 5 June 2021 – Version 1.3.26
**Note:** Version bump only for package @devowl-wp/real-physical-media ### Other Compatiblity Improvements Minor Bug fixes Few small changes in Layout, UI and Design.
Sales Page and Live Demo of Real Physical Media WP Plugin
Real Physical Media WordPress Plugin Free Download