Progress Map plugin provides a highly customizable interface for managing locations, including numerous options for adding and viewing these. It also includes a ‘Geolocation’ feature that functions even without a GPS receiver. It is the ideal solution for both business listings, which are commonly organized by location, and blog listings where its customizable features can archive the information in a much more compact way while increasing the functionality of your site.
Main Features of Progress Map WordPress Plugin
You can read below about some main or core features of the GPL version Progress Map nulled plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Your locations will be displayed both as markers on Google Maps as well as on a carousel. The carousel is connected to a map, so that when it’s selected it will target the location on the map making it even easier for your readers to find your listings.
- Adding locations to your map is simple. All you need to do is add your location’s coordinates to the form on the “Add new post” page. Progress Map works with both default post types as well as custom post types with no restriction on how many custom post types you can use.
- We keep our pricing competitive, but this doesn’t mean we skimp on features. Progress Map is jam-packed with useful features, making our plugin even better value.
- Progress Map provides a powerful admin panel from where you will be able to manage everything directly.
- With endless customisation options and unique features that can’t be found anywhere else, Progress Map for WordPress is an innovative plugin that offers everything you need – and more.
- When we built Progress Map, we paid attention to every detail and left no stone unturned to ensure that our plugin checks all your boxes. Plus, our commitment to adding more features and continually improving Progress Map means that it just keeps getting better.
- Sleek, elegant and user-friendly, Progress Map will take your website to the next level.
Changelog of Progress Map v5.6.7
Released on 12 June 2021 – Version 5.6.7
- NEW: Added the possibility to hide all KML Layer on map load and show them using the KML Layer’s list (KML Layers settings => KML Layers onLoad status)
- Compatiblity Improvements
- Minor Bug fixes
- Few small changes in Layout, UI and Design.
Sales Page and Demo of Progress Map WP Plugin
Progress Map WordPress Plugin Free Download