WP Migrate DB PRO gives you the power to migrate a WordPress database from one domain to another. Whether you’re moving your site to a new server, migrating to a new web host, or just changing your domain name, WP Migrate’s simple interface allows you to quickly and easily make any change you need and export your data.
Salient Features of WP Migrate DB Pro – Push/Pull Your WordPress Database & Files
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of the GPL version WP Migrate DB Pro that comes under GNU GPL (General Public License)
NULLED premium plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Push and pull your databases – WP Migrate DB Pro allows you to pull the live database down and replace your local database or push your local database up to staging.
- Find & Replace that handles serialized data – WP Migrate DB Pro avoids corrupting any serialization by detecting serialized data and running a special find & replace on it.
- Backup your database before replacing it – Select the backup option before running a migration to back up your database and give you peace of mind before running the migration and replacing it.
- Media Files Addon – Push and pull your Media Library files between two WordPress installs. Copy all your media files over or choose to compare both libraries and only migrate the media that’s missing or updated.
- Theme & Plugin Files Addon – No need for FTP access, simply push or pull your theme and plugin files between two WordPress installs with the Theme & Plugin Files addon.
- CLI Addon – Set up migrations to run automatically with a cron job. The CLI Addon integrates with WP-CLI and gives you push, pull and import commands. You can also specify all the arguments to run a migration.
- Multisite Tools Addon – Allows you to export a subsite as an SQL file which you can then use to import as a single site install. Don’t want to fuss around with SQL files? Push a subsite to a single site install or pull a single site install into a subsite.
What’s New (Changelog) in WP Migrate DB PRO v2.1.1
Released on 21 June 2021 – Version 2.1.1
- Improvement: Compatibility with WPML’s “Use directory for default language” option, fixing REST API not working when that option is enabled
- Improvement: “Search & Replace” updated to “Find & Replace” for consistency
- Improvement: Email address in support form selected automatically if no other emails are available
- Bug fix: Basic auth credentials with special characters didn’t work
- Bug fix: PHP 8 usort notice
- Bug fix: Some PHP files can be directly accessed in a browser
- Bug fix: Clicking “Activate Your License” didn’t make the Settings tab active
- Bug fix: Rewrite rules lost after migration
Demo and Sales Page of WP Migrate DB PRO WP Plugin
Free Download WP Migrate DB PRO WordPress Plugin
This includes the following Addons:
- WP Migrate DB Pro – Multisite v1.3
- WP Migrate DB Pro – CLI v1.4
- WP Migrate DB Pro – Themes and Plugins v1.1.1
- WP Migrate DB Pro – Media Files v2.0.2