The USPS Shipping Method Extension is integrated with WooCommerce and your store. Customers get up-to-date rates for USPS, and are able to choose their preferred delivery date, delivery method (Priority Mail/Express Mail), and delivery option (tracking) at the time of checkout. Your customers won’t see any additional fees on their order when they choose a USPS shipping method, as your store will bill the rates directly to USPS.
Salient Features of USPS Shipping Method – WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of the WooCommerce GPL version USPS Shipping Method that comes under GNU GPL (General Public License)
NULLED premium plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- First Class
- Flat Rate
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
- Standard Post
- Media Mail
- Library Mail
- Enable/disable, edit the names of, and add costs to services
- Pack items individually or using the built in box packer
What’s New (Changelog) in WooCommerce USPS Shipping v4.4.61
Released on 12 August 2021 – Version 4.4.60
- Fix – Add warning for users offering commercial rates with WooCommerce’s USPS user ID.
- Fix – Adjusted flat rate envelope heights to match API results.
- Tweak – Output error messages in debug when API response is WP_Error.
Sales Page of WooCommerce USPS Shipping Method Plugin
WooCommerce USPS Shipping Method Free Download