If you’re an online business, managing the returns policy can be a pain. It’s hard to know if your customers understand your return policy, and it’s difficult to check how many products have been returned as faulty. WooCommerce Returns and Warranty Requests is the most popular extension developed for the WooCommerce platform. It will allow you to easily manage the RMA process, add warranty terms to your products, and allow your customers to request and manage returns and exchanges directly from their user account.
Salient Features of Returns and Warranty Requests – WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of the WooCommerce GPL version Returns and Warranty Requests that comes under GNU GPL (General Public License)
NULLED premium plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Manage all RMA, warranty, and return requests from a single view in the store administration
- Define warranty terms for product – set expirations periods for limited warranties
- Manage automated email communications during each change in return status
- Maintain free or paid extended warranties for products and variations
- Create your own warranty statuses, and manage the statuses for all return requests
- Customize your RMA code length and format
- Request product images, track returns to/from your customers all within the user’s account
What’s New (Changelog) in Woo Returns and Warranty Requests v1.9.25
Released on 10 June 2021 – Version 1.9.25
* Fix – Release changelog entries
* Fix – Warning “undefined array key 0”.
* Fix – Warning “Trying to access array offset on value of type null”.
Sales Page/Demo of WooCommerce Returns and Warranty Requests Plugin
WooCommerce Returns and Warranty Requests Free Download