Distance Rate shipping for WooCommerce allows you to easily offer shipping rates based on the distance or total travel time from your customer’s location. You can specify which price ranges should be available to your customers and how far away they can be located to receive it. This extension also allows product distance calculations so that you can charge your customers for travel time as well as a mileage cost.
Salient Features of Distance Rate Shipping – WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of the WooCommerce GPL version Distance Rate Shipping that comes under GNU GPL (General Public License)
NULLED premium plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- API Key – Your Google API Key as obtained per instructions above in the Obtaining Google API Key section
- Debug Mode – Enable this to view the API calls on the Cart/Checkout page to debug distance issues.
- Method Title – Name the shipping method. This is visible to customers.
- Tax Status – Whether the rates includes tax or not.
- Transportation Mode – Method of transportation that is being used for delivering your products.
- Avoid – Things to avoid when working out the distance; None, Tolls, Highways, or Ferries.
- Distance Unit – Whether to use the Metric or Imperial system for working out distances.
- Show Distance – Whether to show the actual distance on the cart/checkout pages when presenting the customer with their shipping rate.
- Show Duration – Whether to show an approximation of how long the delivery would take.
- Shipping Address – The address from where you are shipping from, this can be your store location or, if you ship from a different location to your store, enter the address of that location here.
- Condition is to specify what rules are based on, be it distance, total travel time, cart item count, weight, or cart total value.
- Min and Max to specify a range the type will fall in (travel time based in Minutes). Leave the fields blank if there is no limit.
- Fixed Cost to apply if the rule matches, excluding tax.
- Cost Per Distance / Minute is the value to charge based on the total travel time or distance to the customer address, excluding tax.
- Handling Fee allows you to enter a fixed amount or percentage that is added to the shipping cost (such as 2.50 or 5%).
- Break will stop looking for any other rates below this rule (top-down), if the condition is met. Rates calculated up to the Break point will be offered.
- Abort will disable this shipping method, if the condition is met. No rates will be offered.
What’s New (Changelog) in Woo Distance Rate Shipping v1.0.27
Released on 10 June 2021 – Version 1.0.27
* Add – Added `google_distance_matrix_request_params` filter.
Sales Page/Demo of WooCommerce Distance Rate Shipping Plugin
WooCommerce Distance Rate Shipping Free Download