WooCommerce Buy One Get One Free plugin allows to create offers of the type: if the customer adds to cart a specific quantity of a product, then give away one or more items of the same or another product. The plugin will allow you to automatically increase product price by the price you required when the customer make his purchase.
Salient Features of Buy One Get One Free – WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of the WooCommerce GPL version Buy One Get One Free that comes under GNU GPL (General Public License)
NULLED premium plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Offer a Laptop Bag if shoppers purchase one or more items from the Laptop category.
- Allow shoppers to choose a free product of the category Accessories when they purchase one or more items of the category Hoodies.
- When the shopper purchases a hoodie, adds to the cart another hoodie for free.
- Allow customer to choose the free product
- Restrict offers by user role
- Start and end dates
- Enable the offer with a coupon
- Limit the number of uses per user
What’s New (Changelog) in Buy One Get One Free v2.2.1
Released on 26 May 2021 – Version 2.2.1
Fixed: Bug on the “calculate totals” function that causes the “choose your gift” page does not work for some rules.
Sales Page and Demo of WooCommerce Buy One Get One Free WordPress Plugin
WooCommerce Buy One Get One Free Free Download