User Role Editor Pro WordPress Plugin allows you to create, edit and delete any existing role, or even add more types of roles. You can create new roles by extending Site Admin role, which is the most powerful and has the highest permission capabilities, or configure your own roles. Roles are super simple to use, simply assign one or multiple capabilities (permissions), and you are done! You can assign roles to a user from the back-end Editor in a few clicks!
Salient Features of User Role Editor Pro – WordPress Plugin
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of the GPL version User Role Editor Pro that comes under GNU GPL (General Public License)
NULLED premium plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Block selected admin menu items on per role base
- Show front end menu item for everyone, logged-in users, logged-in users with selected role(s), not logged-in visitors only
- Block selected navigation menus from editing for selected role
- Block selected widgets and sidebars under “Appearance” menu on per role base
- Block selected meta boxes (dashboard, posts, pages, custom post types) for roles
- Block access to the other roles for the selected role
- Per plugin access for roles and users with “activate_plugins” capability;
- Export and Import user roles
- Multi-site: Roles and users management for all sites at Network Admin from one point: edit, replicate roles to all subsites, assign roles and capabilities to the users, replicate existing user together with his permissions to all sites of the network.
- Multi-site: Restrict access of single sites administrators to the selected user capabilities and Add/Delete role operations inside User Role Editor
- Multi-site: Superadmin can setup individual lists of themes available for activation to selected single sites administrators
- Content view access restriction for selected roles and with short_codes
- Manage what widgets are shown for what role.
- Admin pages permissions viewer shows at the bottom of every admin backend (wp-admin) page the user capabilities list checked by this page and plugins hooked to it.
- Advertisement Free
What’s New (Changelog) in User Role Editor Pro v4.60.1
Released on 21 July 2021 – Version 4.60.1
- Update: Marked as compatible with WordPress 5.8.
- Fix: Edit restrictions add-on: If one of the pages on hierarchy tree was not published (draft) it may become unavailable for editing in spite of user can (is allowed) edit the parent page.
- Core version was updated to version 4.60.1
- Fix: PHP Notice: Undefined property: URE_User_View::$multisite in /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor/includes/classes/user-view.php on line 145
Demo and Sales Page of User Role Editor Pro WP Plugin
User Role Editor Pro Free Download