Really Simple SSL Pro is the wordpress plugin that Automatically detects your settings and configures your website to function through https. All you have to do is install this plugin, set your site to be accessed with http or https, and it just works.
It replaces the server configuration file for your wordpress blog with a 301 redirect to SSL. Rather than having to create your own .htaccess file, or tinker with your web server or host settings. You will not need to change any code or plugins to get up and running.
Core Features of Really Simple SSL Pro WordPress SSL Plugin
- Extended scan allows you to detect mixed content sources that cannot be corrected automatically, using the edit button
- Premium email support
- httpOnly to make cookies safe / encrypted
- Improve security by turning it on HTTP Strict Transport Security for your website
- Submit your site to the list HSTS preloaded
- The title security possible Easy Implementation: X-Content-Type-Options, X-XSS-Protection, X-Frame-Options, Expect-CT, Certificate Transparency, No Referrer When Downgrade header, Content Security Policy, Upgrade Insecure requests.
Changelog Of Really Simple SSL Pro v5.1.0
Version 5.1.0 – Released on 20 July 2021
- Improvement: Install SSL notice dismissible, which allows for SSL already installed situations and not detected.
- Fix: WordPress basepath detection in force deactivate function and in system status
- Fix: not dismissible urgent notices were still dismissible
- Improvement: add-on compatibility check
- Improvement: due to bug in Plesk, a “no Order for ID” error could be returned. A second attempt will now automatically be made on the Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate generation
- Improvement: allow overriding of SSL detection of SSL was not detected as valid
Demo and Sales Page of Really Simple SSL Pro Plugin
Really Simple SSL Pro Free Download
Free Download Really Simple SSL on specific pages v2.0.17
Latest Version 2.0.17 :