Permalink Manager Pro is one of the most advanced yet easiest ways to manage your blog’s permalinks. With this plugin, you can easily control all your permalinks for posts, pages, custom post types, categories, tags, custom taxonomies as well as WooCommerce shops. It also comes with a bulk regenerator that replaces any word in your URLs with just a few clicks! and will help you to regenerate your permalinks or control most aspects of your URL structure.
- WooCommmerce Permalink Manager
Remove /product-category/, /product-tag/ from your WooCommerce permalinks in less than 2 minutes, or customize your URLs to look exactly the way you want.
- Full support for all post types & taxonomies
Permalink Manager supports all native content types: pages, posts, categories, and tags. It can be used also to edit all public custom post-types & taxonomy permalinks.
- Edit full permalinks, not only the slugs
Permalink Manager allows changing the permalinks in two methods. You can manually adjust each of WordPress permalinks using URI Editor.
- Besides that, you can also bulk change them using Permastructures and apply the new completely customized format to them.
- Automatically redirect the old permalinks
Worried about 404 errors? Permalink Manager Pro would automatically (if enabled in settings) create the redirects for ALL previously used custom permalinks.
- Extra SEO tools
Permalink Manager is the only supported plugin that is compatible with Advanced Custom Fields and Toolset Types and allows you to easily add the custom fields to your permalinks. Read more about this feature here.
- Duplicate permalinks slugs
Due to technical limitations, WordPress does not allow to use same permalink base for more than one content type. Permalink Manager allows us to overcome this problem and keep the same permalink format for multiple post types and taxonomies.
Released on 17 August 2021 – Version 2.2.12
- Dev – New filters added – ‘permalink_manager_excluded_post_ids’ & ‘permalink_manager_excluded_term_ids’
- Dev – Additional minor changes in the codebase
- Fix – Canonical permalinks for blog pagination is now correctly filtered (if Yoast SEO is used)
- Fix – Better support for ‘private’ posts & pages