iThemes Security plugin is a one of the most recommended security plugin for users of iThemes products. It is a most powerful and trusted Security plugin, providing best solution for website security. iThemes offer the most modere and update malware scanning via its updated malware signature database.
iThemes Security Plugin provide the better options in its premium plan. A free version is available to download and use for free from WP directory. Similarly, you can choose from various monthly and yearly plans on premium version.
With thousands of users, and many of the great ratings, iThemes Security Plugin has its own fan following. It provides all in one solution in a single pack. Moreover, it has the ability to scan each of the single core files. Along with the basic scanning, you can prevent malicious content and codes in plugins and themes files.
Not only to the files, but it provide protection from infringing content and media files to affect your site. All you need to do is to install the plugin, run the quick or detailed analysis and you are done. The plugin works in an automated environment without giving you the burdon of technical knowledge. This automated process also help in saving your time.
Main features of iThemes Security Pro – WordPress Security Plugin
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of the GPL version iThemes Security Pro that comes under GNU GPL (General Public License)
NULLED premium plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Security Plugins on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Brute Force WordPress Password Protection Limit the number of failed login attempts allowed for users using WordPress force protection. If someone tries to guess your password, it gets blocked after a few unsuccessful attempts.
- Detect file changes If someone succeeds in accessing your website, they will most likely add, delete, or modify the website file. Get email notifications of recent file changes so you know if you’ve been hacked.
- Detects 404
- If the bot crawls your website for vulnerabilities, it will generate a lot of 404 errors. iTheme Security will block this IP address after the limit you set (by default, 20 errors in 5 minutes).
- Strong password protection Indicates what level of users on your website (admin, editor, user, etc.) should have strong passwords. Forcing a strong password is one of the best ways to protect WordPress.
- Block bad users Hold on user Bad stay away from your website if they have too many failed login attempts, if they generate too many 404 errors or if they are on the bot’s blacklist.
- Stand by Not changing your website 24 hours a day? The Harden WordPress feature makes the WordPress dashboard inaccessible for certain hours so no one else can sneak in and try to make changes.
- Function “hide Login & Admin” Change the /wp-admin/login.php URL of your WordPress login so that an attacker doesn’t know where to find your site’s entrance. This feature is also good for helping customers remember their login links. Backup
- Database Back up your databases and send them via email. Make full backups and send them to destinations for external storage.
- Notification Receive an email notification email when someone is blocked after too many failed login attempts or when a file on your website has been modified.
- Scan WordPress for malware The iTheme Security plugin uses the Sucuri SiteCheck crawler to scan for malware in WordPress. Sucuri SiteCheck uses 10-point testing to scan your website for known malware, blacklist status, website errors, and outdated software. With iTheme Security Pro, you can enable daily malware scans and receive email notifications if a problem is detected.
- WordPress version Outdated software – whether it’s WordPress, a theme, or a plugin – compromises your websites because of security vulnerabilities commonly known to cybercriminals. The new version of the iTheme Security Pro version control module can automatically update new versions of WordPress, themes, and plugins, as well as take measures to increase security when website software fails. time.
- The WordPress magic link module Magic Links feature allows you to log in when your username is blocked by Local Brute Force Protection. When your username is blocked, you can request an email with a special login link. Using email will bypass the blocking of usernames, while the attackers will still be blocked.
- Two-factor authentication Thanks to WordPress two-factor authentication from iTheme Security Pro, users need to enter a password and an additional code sent to a mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet. To successfully log in to your user account, you need a password and a code. Two-factor authentication adds an extra layer of WordPress security to ensure that you’re logged in, not the visitor (or even guessing) your password.
What’s New (Changelog) in iThemes Security Pro v7.0.3
Version 7.0.3 – Released on 10 August 2021
- Bug Fix: Add missing and correct erroneous textdomains.
- Bug Fix: Sites that did not support HTTPS, but had the SSL module active, but not configured, on upgrade would get redirected to the HTTPS version of the site.
- Bug Fix: Unregister the iThemes Security Two-Factor module when the Two-Factor Feature Plugin is enabled.
- Bug Fix: When the Change Admin User tool is run, update any User Groups referencing the old user id.
- Bug Fix: WordPress footer would appear in the middle of the logs page.
- Enhancement: Reintroduce Feature Flags management UI.
- Tweak: Reposition “Advanced” and “Tools” menu items to be more readable on lengthy screens.
Live Preview and Sales Page of iThemes Security Pro
Free Download iThemes Security Pro Plugin