Using WPML String Translation, you can translate texts that are not in posts, pages and taxonomy. This includes the site’s tagline, general texts in admin screens, widget titles and many other texts.
Salient Features of String Translation Addon for WPML
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of the GPL version WPML String Translation that comes under GNU GPL (General Public License)
NULLED premium plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugins on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Which strings to display – choose the translation status (everything, translation complete, translation needed or waiting for translator)
- Strings domain – WPML organizes strings into different domains, making it easier to find a specific string. If, for example, you are looking for a widget string, select the Widgets domain
- Search – you can enter a search value to narrow down specific strings
What’s New (Changelog) in WPML String Translation v3.1.10
Released on 18 July 2021 – Version 3.1.10
- [wpmlst-2470] Added support for WP 5.8 Widget Blocks.
- [wpmlst-2475] Removed legacy Multilingual Widgets and prepared their migration to Text widgets.
- [wpmlst-2462] Fixed the missing expiration time for an upgrade lock.
- [wpmlst-2438] Fixed registering data attributes content as strings.
Sales Page and Demo of WPML String Translation WP Plugin
Free Download WPML String Translation WordPress Plugin