WP Cerber Security Plugin for WordPress defends your site against infinite different types of attacks, including front-end hacks [XSS, CSRF, etc.], SQL injections, comment spam, pingbacks/trackbacks spam, all kinds of malware campaigns and even brute force password attacks. It lets you block IPs and email addresses – including an option to tag them as a spammer through e-mail address or internal database – giving your website the ability to lock out abusive users completely.
Core Features of WP Cerber PRO – WordPress Security Plugin
You can read below about some main or core features of the GPL version WP Cerber PRO nulled plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Mitigates brute force and code injection attacks
- Restricts access with GEO country rules
- Prevents both REST API and ordinary user enumerations
- Restricts access to REST API and XML-RPC
- Uses a global list of IP addresses known for malicious activity
- Anti-spam for all forms on a website
- Protects WooCommerce forms and check-out page
- Protects registration, lost password and login forms
- Country rules restrict form submissions by a set of GEO rules
- Automatically cleans up spam comments
- Automatic virus, trojan, and malware removal
- Automatic WordPress file recovery
- Scheduled scans on an hourly and daily basis
- Scans all files, WordPress themes and plugins
- Scans all folders for new and modified files
- Emails alerts and reports when it’s needed
Changelog of WP Cerber Pro v8.9
Released on 21 July 2021 – Version 8.9
- Fixed bug: If a file is missing, the full filename is not shown in the scan results when clicking the “Show full filenames” icon.
- Fixed bug: Some long filenames in the scan results break the layout of the scan results page, making it hard to navigate and use.
- Fixed bug: Unwanted file extensions are not detected if a file is identified as malicious.
- Fixed bug: “PHP Deprecated: Required parameter $function follows optional parameter $pattern in /plugins/wp-cerber/cerber-scanner.php”.
- Fixed bug: “PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function crb_admin_hash_token() in cerber-load.php:1521”.
- Fixed bug: “PHP Notice: Undefined property: WP_Error::$ID in cerber-load.php on line 1131”.
- Improved: A missing wp-config-sample.php file is not reported as an issue in the results of the scan anymore.
- Improved: An updated scan statistic and filtering widget. Dynamically displays the most important issues with sorting.
- Improved: Diagnostic logging for network requests to the WP Cerber cloud. To enable logging, define the PHP constant CERBER_CLOUD_DEBUG in the wp-config.php file. Logging covers admin operations on the WP Cerber admin pages only.
- Improved: Handling of WordPress locales and versions on websites with multilanguage plugins has been improved.
- Improved: Handling REGEX patterns for the setting fields “Restrict email addresses” and “Prohibited usernames”. Now they support REGEX quantifiers.
- Improved: Sanitizing of malformed filenames in the scanner reports has been improved to avoid possible issues with the layout of the scan results page if malware creates malformed filenames to hinder their detection.
- Improved: Text on the forbidden page is translatable now.
- Improved: The percentage of completion of a scanner step is shown now.
- Improved: You can specify the “User-Agent” string for requests from the main (master) Cerber.Hub website by defining the PHP constant CERBER_HUB_UA in the wp-config.php file.
Sales Page and Live Demo of WP Cerber Security PRO WP Plugin
Free Download WP Cerber Security PRO WordPress Plugin