WooCommerce Stripe installs a new payment gateway within your WooCommerce checkout. Through this gateway, you can accept payments directly on your store via credit cards, debit cards and bank transfers. Stripe provides all of the infrastructure for securely accepting payments, charging fees, and handling subscriptions – allowing you to focus on your core business.
Salient Features of Stripe Gateway – WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of the GPL version WooCommerce Stripe Gateway that comes under GNU GPL (General Public License)
NULLED premium plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WooCommerce Extensions on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Accept all major debit and credit cards as well as local payment methods
- Benefit from Stripe Elements, which helps your users input their payment information quickly and correctly at checkout
- Achieve PCI-DSS compliance with Stripe Elements hosted input fields
- Supports Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)
- Optimized for mobile and fast checkout with Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Payment Request API support
- Better detect and prevent fraud with the help of Stripe Radar and optional 3D Secure
- Easily capture authorizations and process refunds from your WooCommerce Dashboard
- Support recurring payments with various payment methods via WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Benefit from free updates and new innovative functionality as Stripe launches new features and products
- Monthly report: Gives you a useful overview of your account’s activity—grouped by month—up to the most recent full day.
- Payout report: Gives you payout details which shows all the charges/refunds/adjustments that are linked to a specific payout.
- Transaction-level balance breakdown: Gives you a line-by-line activity outline that shows your Stripe balance.
What’s New (Changelog) in WooCommerce Stripe v5.3.0
Released on 21 July 2021 – Version 5.3.0
- Fix – Disable Payment Request Buttons when order has to be split into multiple packages because Payment Requests do not support that use case.
- Tweak – Payment request button should guide users to login when necessary.
Sales Page and Demo of WooCommerce Stripe Gateway WordPress Plugin
Free Download WooCommerce Stripe Gateway