With WooCommerce Returns and Warranty Requests, Manage the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process, add warranty terms to your products, and allow your customers to request and manage returns and exchanges directly from their user account.
Salient Features of Returns and Warranty Requests – WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of the GPL version WooCommerce Returns and Warranty Requests that comes under GNU GPL (General Public License)
NULLED premium plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WooCommerce Extensions on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Manage all RMA, warranty, and return requests from a single view in the store administration
- Define warranty terms for product – set expirations periods for limited warranties
- Manage automated email communications during each change in return status
- Maintain free or paid extended warranties for products and variations
- Create your own warranty statuses, and manage the statuses for all return requests
- Customize your RMA code length and format
- Request product images, track returns to/from your customers all within the user’s account
What’s New (Changelog) in WooCommerce Returns and Warranty Requests v1.9.26
Released on 27 July 2021 – Version 1.9.26
- Fix – Empty warranty label on variable products.
- Fix – Incorrect remaining item for variable products.
Sales Page and Demo of WooCommerce Returns and Warranty Requests WordPress Plugin
Free Download WooCommerce Returns and Warranty Requests