With WooCommerce Per Product Shipping, Define separate shipping costs per product which are combined at checkout to provide a total shipping cost. Per product shipping allows you to define different shipping costs for products, based on customer location. Costs can be added to other shipping methods, or used as a standalone shipping method.
Salient Features of Per Product Shipping – WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of the GPL version WooCommerce Per Product Shipping that comes under GNU GPL (General Public License)
NULLED premium plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WooCommerce Extensions on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Define line and per-item costs per product
- Define line and per-item costs per variation
- Costs can vary depending on the destination
- Import and export rates via the built-in simple CSV handler
- Use as a standalone shipping method, where the final cost is the sum of all product costs
- -or- add per-product costs to other shipping methods
What’s New (Changelog) in WooCommerce Per Product Shipping v2.3.14
Released on 27 July 2021 – Version 2.3.14
- Fix – Change the support links to go to the correct WooCommerce support form.
- Fix – Make sure country and state codes only use 2 characters.
- Fix – Only allow numeric values for cost fields and validate accordingly.
Sales Page and Demo of WooCommerce Per Product Shipping WordPress Plugin
Free Download WooCommerce Per Product Shipping