The WooCommerce Order Delivery extension allows your customers to track their orders. The extension automatically generates delivery dates and tracking numbers for you based on your shipping methods. You can choose when new delivery dates are sent out, whether they are delayed by local bank holidays or not, and even notify customers using the default notification system for your store.
Salient Features of Order Delivery – WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of the WooCommerce GPL version Order Delivery that comes under GNU GPL (General Public License)
NULLED premium plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Display a delivery date picker or the estimated delivery period in the checkout form.
- Besides the date, the customer can select an hour range that will depend on your configuration of daily shipments and shipping method selected.
- Limit the number of orders to be delivered in a day or time frame to prevent work overloads and problems with your shipments.
- Prioritize your orders with a sortable view. Order Delivery states the last day you may ship your orders to meet with the delivery.
- Specify dates where deliveries are not available. E.g. holidays or other events.
- Disable specific date ranges for shipping and/or delivering to specific countries or regions.
- Classify your shipping methods by a delivery range. E.g: 1 day, 2-3 days, etc.
- Excellent integration with “WooCommerce Subscriptions.”
- Automated email notifications and admin views with the chosen delivery date.
- Developer friendly, in case you want to extend or adapt the plugin’s functionality.
What’s New (Changelog) in Woo Order Delivery v1.9.1
Released on 8 June 2021 – Version 1.9.1
* Tweak – Tested compatibility with WC 5.4.
* Tweak – Tested compatibility with WP 5.7.
* Fix – Settings calendars don’t appear due to an error in fullcalendar.js caused by a missing date format in the localization of moment.js.
* Dev – Updated fullcalendar.js library to version 2.9.3.
Sales Page and Demo of WooCommerce Order Delivery Plugin
WooCommerce Order Delivery Free Download