The WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor allows you to edit the checkout fields that appear on your checkout page, allowing you to edit how the checkout form is displayed. The plugin also allows for extra fields to be added to the checkout. These can be added next to the existing order notes field and displayed throughout the payment process or only on the order page.
Salient Features of Checkout Field Editor – WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of the GPL version WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor that comes under GNU GPL (General Public License)
NULLED premium plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WooCommerce Extensions on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Add extra fee to cart total with fixed and percentage
- WPML compatible
- Add 16 Type Input Fields After Shipping Field
- Easily Reset to WooCommerce Default Fields
- Set validation for each field
- Dedicated Support
What’s New (Changelog) in Woo Checkout Field Editor v1.6.2
Released on 30 June 2021 – Version 1.6.2
- * Fix – Add Tracks events for removing, disabling and adding fields.
- * Fix – Add test Tracks event when the user submits the form.
- * Fix – Standardize code styles and linting tools.
- * Tweak – WC 5.0 compatibility.
- * Tweak – WP 5.6 compatibility.
Sales Page and Demo of WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor Plugin
Free Download WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor