WooCommerce Anti-Fraud is an easy to use, simple yet powerful WordPress plugin which helps you catch fraudulent orders made via your store. Anti-Fraud takes advantage of a flexible scoring system to provide you with a means of identifying high risk orders. It is designed to focus on the core areas which pose the biggest risk when it comes to fraudulent transactions, specifically identity, legitimacy and credit worthiness of customers, which you have little control over.
Salient Features of Anti-Fraud – WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of the GPL version Anti-Fraud that comes under GNU GPL (General Public License)
NULLED premium plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WooCommerce Extensions on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Automatically block or pause fraudulent orders.
- Easily view risks and warnings associated with each order
- Receive notifications when a fraudulent or unsafe order is placed.
- Reduce store management time by easily filtering out illegitimate orders.
- Integrate minFraud® services by MaxMind on their online store.
- IP Geolocation Checker
- Set a list of unsafe countries
- Be notified about suspicious email addresses
- Require verified PayPal accounts
- Harness Power of Machine Learning with Maxmind minFraud® integration
- Blacklist fraudulent email addresses
- Cancel suspicious orders before they are processed
- Detect multiple orders from the same IP address
- Notification to multiple email addresses for orders marked as fraudulent
- Proxy Detection
- Order Quantity and Amount Check
- Billing and Shipping address conflict indicator
What’s New (Changelog) in WooCommerce Anti-Fraud v3.7
Released on 24 June 2021 – Version 3.7
- * PLUGINS-802 – Whitelist blacklisted email on frontend
- * PLUGINS-1064 – MINFRAUD WOO – geoip 2 function
Sales Page and Demo of Anti-Fraud WordPress Plugin
Free Download WooCommerce Anti-Fraud Extension