Are you looking for some powerful & trusted backup plugin for WordPress? Free Download UpdraftPlus v126.96.36.199 Premium Plugin (Updated Version). For backup of your website, updraft provides with Updraft vault and other drive support including OneDrive, Google Drive, and DropBox. We have provided the download link in the below section.
UpdraftPlus Premium is the first choice by most of the WP developers for WordPress Backup. It is a well-known plugin across the WordPress community. The plugin is being used by more than 3 Millions WordPress users including some famous companies i.e. Microsoft and Cisco.
There are two versions of the plugin. One is free with some limited features. You can take a backup of a few MB-sized files by remaining in the free version. However, Updraft premium opens many other useful features and site cloning modules.
If you download Updraftplus, you can take backup of your entire website including designing, content, and coding. While you can also take a backup of a single section/part of your website i.e. Posts, Pages, Categories, Themes, and Plugins. It is the most powerful plugin, that restores your data in a few clicks.
The working panel of the Updrafplus plugin is well designed for all kinds of users. You can manage all of the work regarding this plugin directly from your WP dashboard. Not only the static backup, but you can automate the incremental backup. It means that once you have taken the backup of your site. You don’t need to backup your entire site again and again. But it automatically adds the new changes made to your site.
You can take and store a backup on any of the storage areas including Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and hosting panel. Overall this is the plugin, that reduces the manual work for backup and automatically adds the backup. You can schedule your backup once a week or on daily basis.
Core Features of UpdraftPlus Premium – WordPress Backup Plugin
- Users-friendly environment. A very simple and easy-to-use working panel is provided with an elegant interface.
- Highly Trusted by most WordPress users. Currently, it is active on more than 2.5 Million websites for backup of the content.
- It provides the facility to take complete WordPress backup in a single click. You can also automate the backup by setting up to scheduled backup.
- Not only to take the backup of the site, but the plugin provides the restoration of data. You can easily restore your site to the backup you have taken.
- For migration purposes, you may have used some other plugin. But this plugin provides the best options to clone and migrate your entire site.
- A very lightweight plugin with a few coding lines and uses less memory in your site. It does not affect the loading speed of your site.
- It supports incremental backup. It means after a complete backup, only changes made in the site will be added to the backup.
- While going with the premium version, you are provided with Updraft Vault support. It offers to store data of 1GB for free.
- The notifications generator is set in the plugin to notify about each backup made via the plugin. Moreover, it shows the visual status for a successful backup or warning for an error.
Changelog of UpdraftPlus Premium v2.16.59
Released on 16 July 2021 – Version 188.8.131.52
- FIX: Each time the ‘Upload Backup’ dialog is opened, ‘(already uploaded)’ text is appended one more time for the same remote storage resulting in it being nearly impossible to have the two buttons shown at the bottom
- FEATURE: (Paid versions) New WP-CLI command (connect) to connect plugin with the user’s associated account/licence on updraftplus.com
- TWEAK: Enhanced over-sized row-detection to include any table with a primary key and a LONGTEXT
- TWEAK: Log file now includes max packet size
- TWEAK: Properly handle port numbers included in DB_HOST when using mysqldump
- TWEAK: Handle UNIX socket paths included in DB_HOST when using mysqldump
- TWEAK: Increase default mysqldump maximum packet size
- TWEAK: Change WebDAV request library to HTTP_Request2
- TWEAK: Add custom category sorting on post module using uasort due to deprecation warning emitted on UpdraftCentral
- TWEAK: Added an icon within the top-right of the log widget allowing user to toggle that part between its current size and full-screen of the restoration log section
- TWEAK: Prevent an error in the phpinfo advanced tool when handling non-string constants
- TWEAK: Escape remote storage IDs in output templates
- TWEAK: Suppress unwanted error logging related to Gravity Forms
- TWEAK: Clear Elementor cache at the end of restoration process (if possible) giving an opportunity for Elementor to regenerate CSS files on the next page load request
- TWEAK: Clear Avada/Fusion-related CSS cache at the end of restoration process (if relevant)
- TWEAK: Catch and recover from errors and exceptions when clearing third-party caches
- TWEAK: Prevent a PHP logging notice when an SCP server is scanned for files
- TWEAK: Remove unused CloudFront methods from S3 library
- TWEAK: Added missing anonymisation.png graphic and detail of Anonymisation addon in the addons list table
- TWEAK: Added Update URI header field to avoid accidentally being overwritten with an update of a plugin of a similar name from the WordPress.org Plugin Directory.
- TWEAK: Improvements in finding a working mysqldump binary during a backup operation
- TWEAK: Start on larger chunk sizes when fetching *meta table contents, and scale up chunk sizes on all tables dynamically (less SQL queries; but testing shows it makes little difference to overall speed)
- TWEAK: Adjust Google Drive to retry once after a UDP_Google_IO_Exception, as was done in Google Cloud – intended to help with intermittently buggy Curl versions
- TWEAK: Show a notice when attempting to download a backup from email remote storage explaining nothing can be downloaded
Sales Page and Demo of UpdraftPlus Premium Plugin
Free Download UpdraftPlus Premium