TranslatePress Pro brings translations to your WordPress site. Keep your users informed by translating any content with ease, directly from the front-end. With the ability to translate posts, pages, custom post types, WooCommerce products, and even homepage widgets and platforms in more than 220 languages to your WordPress site will never be out of touch with your audience ever again. TranslatePress Pro is the only translation plugin you’ll ever need for your WordPress site.
Core Features of TranslatePress Pro – WordPress Translation Plugin
You can read below about some main or core features of the TranslatePress Pro Plugin and for those who want to know the full features of this theme then check the demo site and if will not suitable then you can try the WPML Multilingual Plugin, also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Editorial Control
Publish your language only when all your translations are done.
- Image translation
Translate images directly from the translation interface in order to show different images for each language of your website.
- SEO Friendly
SEO support for page slug, page title, description, twitter and facebook social graph information. The HTML lang attribute is properly set. Yoast SEO Sitemap support
- Customizable Language Switcher
Extended language switcher includes a floater menu, shortcode and individual menu items.
- For every project.
Works out of the box with WooCommerce, custom post types, complex themes and site-builders.
- Translate the entire page
- Translate what you see. The interface allows you to translate the entire page at once, including output from shortcodes, form and page builders.
- _e(“Hello $%s”);
- Full support for dynamic strings (gettext) added by WordPress, plugins and themes.
- Automatic Translation
- Integrated with Google Translate and DeepL, you can quickly get your content automatically translated and only adjust what’s not pefect.
- 221 Languages
- Add as many languages using our WordPress translation plugin for your project to go global.
- Translator Accounts
Create translator accounts that can translate the website without having to work with the WordPress backend, site builders or metaboxes.
- Browse As
Browse your website just like your users see it. Translate pages that show different content for different users, like a custom log-in page
- Translation Blocks
Allows you to translate larger blocks of html with a single translation, by joining multiple translation strings into a translation block.
- Automatic User Language Detection
Redirect visitors to their own language preference based on browser language or IP address.
- Much More
List of Add-ons for TranslatePress Pro
- TranslatePress – Extra Languages Add-on
- TranslatePress – Automatic User Language Detection Add-on
- TranslatePress – Browse as other role Add-on
- TranslatePress – DeepL Automatic Translation Add-on
- TranslatePress – Language by GET parameter Add-on
- TranslatePress – Navigation Based on Language Add-on
- TranslatePress – Translator Accounts Add-on
- TranslatePress – SEO Pack Add-on
Changelog of TranslatePress Pro v2.0.6
Released on 27 July 2021 – Version 2.0.6
- Added support for translating form reset button
- Fixed custom flags getting resized
- Fixed bug on Add-ons tab
Live Preview and Sales Page of TranslatePress Plugin
TranslatePress Pro WordPress Plugin Free Download