Thrive Clever Widgets plugin allows you to show particular ads or content to different groups of people, in different pages, posts, categories, and/or with different user roles. This plugin uses Dynamic Advertising and Dynamic Content functionality on your WordPress site. With Clever Widgets you can place the widget on any page or post and control when it appears so that users see the right content, at the right time.
Salient Features of Thrive Clever Widgets – Make Your Website Smarter
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of the GPL version Thrive Clever Widgets that comes under GNU GPL (General Public License)
NULLED premium plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Lets you display widgets for specific categories, tags, posts and pages
- Give you 100% control over exactly where and how your widgets are shown
- It allows you to display highly relevant content in your chosen widget areas
- Used in conjunction with Q2W3 you can control your sidebar content and behaviour
- Basic Settings – In the basic settings section, you can choose to display the widget in the front page, blog page, all posts, 404, all pages, and the search page.
- Categories etc. – You can choose the tags or categories where you want to the widget to be displayed.
- Posts – If you want the widget to be displayed on specific posts only, you can choose the posts from all the posts of your site.
- Pages – If you want to display the widget in specific pages, you can choose the pages from all the pages of your site.
- Page Templates – If your theme comes with any page template, you can display any of those templates.
- Post Types – You can choose to display the widget from all the available post types of your website, common types like posts, pages, and attachment, any special post type of your theme can be selected from this section.
- Archive Pages – Entire archive related pages like the categories, tags, format, etc. can be selected to display your widget from this section.
- Other – You can choose to display the widget only to the logged in or logged out visitors.
- Exclusions section – If you want to hide the widget from any of these posts, pages, post types, archives, page templates, etc., you can do that from the respective tabs of the exclusions section.
What’s New (Changelog) in Clever Widgets v2.3.1
Released on 11 August 2021 – Version 2.3.1
- Project Lightspeed – fixes for Thrive Leads, Thrive Ultimatum, Thrive Quiz Builder stand-alone
- Fix for Thrive Architect editor – mobile view, where the content is not centered anymore after the latest update
- Fixed error messages related to undefined function calls when using a single Thrive product, which doesn’t include TAR/visual editing capabilities (e.g. only TC installed on the site, Legacy Themes)
- Fixed issues with Leads forms on content built with third party page builders
- Fixed layout issues after Lightspeed Optimization
- Project Lightspeed – included compatibilities with WPFastestCache, WPRocket, WP Optimize & Autoptimize
Sales Page and Live Demo of Thrive Clever Widgets WP Plugin
Thrive Clever Widgets Free Download