With PublishPress Authors Pro you can show an author box at the end of your posts and give readers more info about the author. This author box allows you to display one author, multiple authors or guest authors. On top of that it will display an avatar, a name, a description and will even have social media links for each author. This helps build trust with your visitors and show who is behind your website.
Salient Features of PublishPress Authors Pro: Show Multiple Authors and Guest Authors in an Author Box
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of the GPL version PublishPress Authors Pro that comes under GNU GPL (General Public License)
NULLED premium plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugins on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Author Box. As soon as you install PublishPress Authors, you’ll see an author box under every post. You can add all the profile details you need for each author.
- Multiple Authors. By default, WordPress only allows one author per post. PublishPress Authors allows you to add an unlimited number of authors to each post. This is very useful if you have a busy site and need to manage and give credit to all your writers.
- Guest Authors. You can create Guest Authors who don’t have an account on your site. This is important because not all writers need a username and password.
- Replacing the default author display.
- At the bottom of your content.
- In a widget or a Gutenberg block.
- Using shortcodes.
- Adding filters and actions in your template files.
What’s New (Changelog) in PublishPress Authors Pro v3.14.4
Released on 21 July 2021 – Version 3.14.4
- Fixed: Fix error on block editor for posts with guest authors, #463;
- Compatiblity Improvements
- Minor Bug fixes
- Few small changes in Layout, UI and Design.
Sales Page and Demo of PublishPress Authors Pro WP Plugin
Free Download PublishPress Authors Pro WordPress Plugin