The Perfmatters plugin helps you identify and fix performance problems that cause slow WordPress websites. It eliminates render-blocking resources, clears the global cache, enqueues scripts asynchronously and runs additional optimization tasks.
[jnews_block_28 first_title=”Similar Performance Plugin ” second_title=”for WordPress” include_tag=”512,507,511″ pagination_mode=”nextprev” pagination_nextprev_showtext=”true”]
Main Features Perfmatters – The #1 Web Performance Plugin for WordPress
You can read below about some main or core features of the Perfmatters nulled Plugin GPL version and for those who want to know the full features of this theme then check the demo site and if will not suitable then you can try the Swift Performance Pro Plugin, also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Disable emojis
- Disable embeds
- Remove query strings
- Disable XML-RPC
- Remove jQuery migrate
- Remove WordPress version number
- Remove wlwmanifest link
- Remove RSD link
- Remove shortlink
- Disable RSS feeds
- Remove RSS feed links
- Remove Dashicons
- Disable scripts per page/post
- Disable scripts with Regex
- CDN Rewrite
- Disable Password Strength Meter
- Add blank favicon
- Disable Google Fonts
- Add code to header or footer
- Disable self pingbacks
- Disable WordPress Heartbeat API
- Change Heartbeat API frequency
- Disable and limit post revisions
- Disable REST API
- Remove REST API links
- Change autosave interval
- DNS prefetching
- Disable WooCommerce scripts and styles
- Disable WooCommerce widgets
- Disable WooCommerce status meta box
- Disable WooCommerce cart fragments (AJAX)
- Disable Google Maps API
- Multisite support
- Change WordPress login URL
- Local analytics
- Disable WordPress comments
- Enable lazy-loading
Changelog of Perfmatters v1.7.5
Released on 13 July 2021 – Version 1.7.5
- Added new custom login URL options to change the Disabled Behavior and set a custom Message.
- Migrated CDN, Analytics, and Extras tab data to separate sections in the Options tab for better organization and easier access.
- CDN rewrite improvements to better handle sites with multiple domain URLs.
- Regex adjustments to Local Fonts function for better reliability.
- Added exclusion checks to individual tags when using WebP images.
- Added function to disable capital_P_dangit filter.
- Fixed a lazy loading warning that was showing in Microsoft Edge.
- Removed loading attribute that was getting applied to tags in some cases when using WebP images.
- Plugin UI navigation performance improvements.
- Plugin UI style fixes.
- Added a conditional check to only show WooCommerce options when WooCommerce is installed and activated.
- Fixed an MU Mode issue where the Home URL did not trigger a match if a query string was present.
- Fixed an issue where the Customizer was getting certain optimizations applied.
- Fixed an issue where the Disable Embeds toggle was interfering with responsive video styles.
- Script Manager UI fixes.
- Updated uninstall function to remove Perfmatters cache folder.
- Added readme.txt file.
Live Preview and Sales Page of Perfmatters WordPress Plugin
Perfmatters Plugin Free Download