The MonsterInsights EU Compliance addon allows you to improve compliance with GDPR and other privacy regulations.
European data laws like the Cookie law and GDPR can make it difficult to understand how to make your site in compliance, particularly when it comes to analytics.
So we created a simple addon that automatically takes care of the vast majority of the configuration changes required to save you valuable time and integrated with 2 of the more popular cookie consent plugins for WordPress, in a way that requires no confusing settings and no difficult to implement code changes.
Salient Features of MonsterInsights EU Compliance Addon
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of the GPL version MonsterInsights EU Compliance Addon that comes under GNU GPL (General Public License)
NULLED premium plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugins on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Anonymizes IP addresses
- Disables the Demographics and Interests Reports for Remarketing and Advertising
- Disables UserID and author name tracking
- Integrates with the CookieBot plugin with no code changes required to MonsterInsights
- Integrates with the Cookie Notice plugin with no code changes required to MonsterInsights
- Allows for AMP addon users to have it wait for a Google AMP Consent Box to be agreed to before tracking a user
- and more
What’s New (Changelog) in MonsterInsights EU Compliance v1.1.2
Released on 20 July 2021 – Version 1.1.2
- Compatiblity Improvements
- Minor Bug fixes
- Few small changes in Layout, UI and Design.
Sales Page and Demo of MonsterInsights EU Compliance Addon WP Plugin
Free Download MonsterInsights EU Compliance Addon