Since version 5.0, the block editor (Gutenberg) has become the default editor in WordPress. This block editor allows you to write the content and live preview it in real-time. In other words, what you write is what you will see on the front end. Gutenberg supports a lot of blocks for content creation. But it’s never enough. WordPress developers still need to create custom Gutenberg blocks for their specific piece of content. And that’s where MB Blocks can help you speed up this process.
Salient Features of Meta Box Blocks – Extension for Meta Box Plugin
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of the GPL version MetaBox Blocks that comes under GNU GPL (General Public License)
NULLED premium plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugins on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Use similar syntax as creating a meta box, so you don’t have to learn too much if you’re already familiar with Meta Box.
- Supports all field types and features from Meta Box.
- Supports block alignment in Gutenberg
- Supports custom CSS class
- Supports custom anchor
- You only need to spend very little time to know how to create custom Gutenberg blocks in PHP. If you’re already a Meta Box users, then you just need to learn a few settings. Everything won’t take longer than 10 minutes!
- Inherit many settings and field types from Meta Box (more than 40 field types), which saves you a ton of time creating new blocks.
What’s New (Changelog) in MB Blocks v1.4.0
1.4.0 – 2021-07-28
- Add support for inner blocks (nested blocks). See docs for how to use.
Sales Page and Demo of MetaBox Blocks WP Plugin
Free Download Meta Box Blocks Addon