The Media Cloud WordPress plug-in is a revolutionary solution for managing and controlling media files on your website. With an intuitive and easy to use interface, Media Cloud puts control of media in the hands of the user.
Media Cloud works by moving your images, media and other files from your WordPress server to online cloud storage such as Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, DigitalOcean Spaces, DreamHost Object Storage and many others. You can then serve that media through a CDN like Amazon Cloud front, Cloudflare, Fastly and others.
Beyond cloud storage, Media Cloud also has deep integration with Imgix, the leading real-time image manipulation and optimization CDN. Media Cloud is the first plugin for WordPress to bring the full benefit of what Imgix offers – simplifying your development efforts, reducing your site’s page load times and opening up creative options that simply haven’t existed until now.
Media Cloud also provides advanced image editing tools that provide improved cropping options, effects, filters, watermarking and more.
Salient Features of Media Cloud – Cloud Storage for WordPress Media
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of the GPL version Media Cloud Premium that comes under GNU GPL (General Public License)
NULLED premium plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugins on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Built-in image optimization using leading image optimization services like ShortPixel, TinyPNG, Imagify and Kraken.io. No more third party plugins needed because it’s built into Media Cloud’s process.
- Advanced security for encoded videos and a feature rich video player
- Easily import your existing media library with the push of a button
- WP-CLI support: Import your media library to the cloud, regenerate thumbnails and process your library with Amazon Rekognition using WP-CLI commands.
- Direct uploads integrated directly into WordPress’s media library
- Cloud storage browser that allows you to import media to your media library from the cloud
- WPML, WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads integration
- Blubrry Pod Casting, Ultimate Membership integrations
- Push/pull your CSS and JS assets to the cloud and serve them from a CDN
- Use Google Cloud Vision as a computer vision provider
- Image size manager
- Network level multisite support
What’s New (Changelog) in Media Cloud PRO v4.2.36
Released on 20 June 2021 – Version 4.2.36
- Added new options to Rebuild Thumbnails task. You can now specify which media items get rebuilt; either all of them, only those that are missing sizes or those that are missing specific sizes.
- You can now specify which image sizes get regenerated. You can specify either all of the image sizes, only the ones missing or a single specific size.
- In WordPress Admin -> Media Cloud -> Settings in the Batch Processing tab, you can now defer execution of any tasks that you trigger from the bulk action drop-down in the Media Library list view. This is useful if you need to process a variety of items spread out across multiple pages but don’t want to queue a bunch of single tasks to do so.
- The Fix Cloud Metadata task will now allow you to specify only to work on items that are missing cloud metadata.
- You can now select which images to process with the Sync Local task.
- A new batch action for the Sync Local task has added to the Media Library’s list view. It’s called Download to Local Server
- The Media Cloud task heartbeat will now only be sent one time per user per browser regardless of the number of open tabs or windows. Previously, if an administrator had 15 tabs open in the same browser, it would send 15 heartbeats. Now only 1 tab will send a heartbeat and when that tab is closed, another open tab will take over sending the heartbeat. Note that heartbeats are only sent by administrator level users or users with the
- Rebuild thumbnails will now correctly rebuild thumbnails when Imgix is enabled.
- Minor UI tweaks.
- Compatiblity Improvements
- Minor Bug fixes
- Few small changes in Layout, UI and Design.
Sales Page and Demo of Media Cloud Premium WP Plugin
Free Download Media Cloud Premium WordPress Plugin