MB Frontend Submission is a Meta Box extension which lets developers create custom forms so users can submit posts on the front end of a website.
The extension supports both traditional post fields and custom fields, and you can also embed forms anywhere on your site using shortcodes — with no extra coding required.
Salient Features of MB Frontend Submission By Meta Box
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of the GPL version MB Frontend Submission that comes under GNU GPL (General Public License)
NULLED premium plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugins on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Create forms with any fields you want for a tailored fit.
- Make forms with advanced fields like a WYSIWYG editor.
- Users can submit the forms you create from the front end.
- Form submissions are collected in the back end for seamless organization.
- Users can submit content with an instant status of publish, draft or review.
- Users can have the ability to create new posts or edit existing ones.
- Users have a dashboard to view their submissions and are able to edit/delete them if needed.
- Post fields such as title, content, excerpt, thumbnail and more are supported.
- Meta Box custom field types are fully supported.
- Forms can be embedded everywhere using shortcodes.
What’s New (Changelog) in MB Frontend Submission v3.1.2
3.1.2 – 2021-07-28
- Fix color picker not working on the frontend
- Only redirect if validation is successful
- Show the form if validation is not successful
Sales Page and Demo of MB Frontend Submission WP Plugin
Free Download MB Frontend Submission Addon