Loginizer Pro is one of the most powerful and feature rich premium WordPress login and security plugin for fighting against brute force attacks. You can block unlimited logins to your website in a day using this plugin. You can also restrict the number of login attempts from a single IP within a time frame. A blacklist or whitelist option is provided so that you can easily add/remove IPs from it based on your requirement. A lot many other security measures like Two Factor Authentication, reCAPTCHA, PasswordLess Login,
Core Features of Loginizer PRO – WordPress Security Plugin
You can read below about some main or core features of the GPL version Loginizer Pro nulled plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- MD5 Checksum – of Core WordPress Files. The admin can check and ignore files as well.
- PasswordLess Login – At the time of Login, the username / email address will be asked and an email will be sent to the email address of that account with a temporary link to login.
- Two Factor Auth via Email – On login, an email will be sent to the email address of that account with a temporary 6 digit code to complete the login.
- Two Factor Auth via App – The user can configure the account with a 2FA App like Google Authenticator, Authy, etc.
- Login Challenge Question – The user can setup a Challenge Question and Answer as an additional security layer. After Login, the user will need to answer the question to complete the login.
- reCAPTCHA – Google’s reCAPTCHA v3/v2 can be configured for the Login screen, Comments Section, Registration Form, etc. to prevent automated brute force attacks. Supports WooCommerce as well.
- Rename Login Page – The Admin can rename the login URL (slug) to something different from wp-login.php to prevent automated brute force attacks.
- Rename WP-Admin URL – The Admin area in WordPress is accessed via wp-admin. With loginizer you can change it to anything e.g. site-admin
- Rename Login with Secrecy – If set, then all Login URL’s will still point to wp-login.php and users will have to access the New Login Slug by typing it in the browser.
- Disable XML-RPC – An option to simply disable XML-RPC in WordPress. Most of the WordPress users don’t need XML-RPC and can disable it to prevent automated brute force attacks.
- Rename XML-RPC – The Admin can rename the XML-RPC to something different from xmlrpc.php to prevent automated brute force attacks.
- Username Auto Blacklist – Attackers generally use common usernames like admin, administrator, or variations of your domain name / business name. You can specify such username here and Loginizer will auto-blacklist the IP Address(s) of clients who try to use such username(s).
- New Registration Domain Blacklist – If you would like to ban new registrations from a particular domain, you can use this utility to do so.
- Change the Admin Username – The Admin can rename the admin username to something more difficult.
- Auto Blacklist IPs – IPs will be auto blacklisted, if certain usernames saved by the Admin are used to login by malicious bots / users.
- Disable Pingbacks – Simple way to disable PingBacks.
Changelog of Loginizer Pro v1.6.6
Released on 24 June 2021 – Version 1.6.6
- [Feature] Added Bulk Export/Import Blacklist and Whitelist IPs via CSV.
- [Improvement] Added option to Blacklist selected IPs from Failed Login Attempts Logs.
- [Improvement] Added external link in Brute Force logs for IP information of the IPs attempting brute force.
- [Improvement] [Pro] Added Loginizer 2FA status column on Users list page to show 2FA preferences selected by users.
- [Improvement] [Pro] Added Show/Hide button for OTP field on 2FA login page.
- [Bug Fix] [Pro] Two Factor Authentication lead to 502 Bad Gateway error on WP Engine instances. This is resolved now.
Sales Page and Demo of Loginizer Premium WP Plugin
Loginizer Pro Free Download Latest Version