Gravity Flow allows you to turn your paper forms, lists, follow-up calls and emails into efficient workflows. Using Gravity Forms as the foundation of your workflow, the plugin creates a ‘paperless office’ by using Gravity Forms to track information in an automated manner, securely stored using the power of your own server. It’s an invaluable and unique way to get control of how you do your work.
Core Features of Gravity Flow: Business Process Automation with WordPress & Gravity Forms
You can read below about some main or core features of the GPL version Gravity Flow nulled plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugins on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Feedback & Review Loops
- Rapid Implementation
- Robust, Powerful & Flexible
- Suitable for Any Business Process
- Easy compliance with data privacy regulations
- Involve Anyone: Customers, Suppliers or Employees
- Improve Communication and Reduce Confusion
- Responsive Front-End
- Audit Trail
- Scheduling & Expiration
- Extensible & Developer-Friendly
- Professional Translations
Changelog of Gravity Flow v2.7.4
Released on June 2021 – Version 2.7.4
- – Fixed an issue with the entry filter setting where the settings are not saved for the Update Fields step.
- – Fixed an issue where the values of administrative fields are lost when partial entries are updated by the Partial Entries Add-On. Requires Partial Entries Add-On v1.6.1 or greater.
- – Fixed an issue with Gravity Forms 2.5 not displaying the green triangle next to the editable fields on the User Input Workflow Step.
- Compatiblity Improvements
- Minor Bug fixes
- Few small changes in Layout, UI and Design.
Sales Page and Demo of Gravity Flow WP Plugin
Free Download Gravity Flow WordPress Plugin