Salient Features of Complianz – The Privacy Suite for WordPress – GDPR/CCPA/PECR and more.
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of the GPL version Complianz Privacy Suite that comes under GNU GPL (General Public License)
NULLED premium plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Simultaneously select USA, CA, UK and EU as target regions with conditional Consent and dedicated Cookie Banners.
- Geo IP Cookie Consent: Cookie Consent is different everywhere. Show the correct Cookie Notice based on IP location, but only if a banner is needed.
- Consent Statistics: see how many visitors accept, decline, or don’t need a cookie notice at all.
- Improve conversion with A/B Testing: which cookie banner has the best consent ratio? Run tests and measure what works best for your site.
- Integration with TCF v2.0. An IAB Europe Consent Framework for Publishers. Registered CMP ID: 332
- Respects the Do Not Track settings in end-users browsers.
- Configure a Cookie Notice for your specific region: European Union, United Kingdom, United States or Canada. Or use one Cookie Notice worldwide.
- Configure specific cookie consent per subregion, for example: European Union + DSGVO or USA + CCPA.
- Cookie Consent and Conditional Cookie Notice with Custom CSS and Customizable Templates.
- Banner Templates include: GDPR-friendly Cookie Wall – Accept/Dismiss – Category Based Consent
- Banner Templates CA/US also include; Dismiss on scroll, time on page or both.
- Proof of Consent; user consent registration that respects the GDPR data minimization guideline.
- Automatically detects if you need a Cookie Notice (also called a Cookie Banner or Pop-Up).
- Periodical Cookie Scan for changes in Cookies, Plugins and 3rd Party services.
- Detected Cookie Data is prefilled from cookiedatabase.org,the community-driven database with clear and transparent cookie descriptions, which is continuously updated.
- Do Not Sell My Personal Information: DNSMPI Page for CCPA – if required.
- Terms and Conditions are available in a separate plugin: Complianz – Terms and Conditions
- Integrated with WordPress Privacy features. Export and erase personal data from our dashboard.
- Implementation of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Matomo etc.
- Categorize your Cookies with Tag Manager or our own Script Center, if needed.
- Automatically anonymizes IP-addresses for Google Analytics if needed.
- Integration with the WP Consent API
- Blocks 3rd party cookies like Google Maps, Facebook, Instagram, AdSense, Recaptcha, Twitter, ActiveCampaign, and more.
- Blocks iFrames, like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion embedded videos and Social iFrames.
- Shows placeholders for blocked iFrames. Stills from videos and individual placeholders per service.
- Integrates seamlessly with Gutenberg, Elementor, Divi, Forminator, WPBakery, Monsterinsights, GADWP, Beehive, WPForms, Gravity Forms, HappyForms, Contact Form 7 <5.4 (CF7), Woocommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, WP Google Maps, Google Maps Widget, CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally and other popular plugins.
- Tested with the popular themes en page builders.
- Gutenberg Blocks enabled.
- Cookie Banners and Legal Documents conform to WCAG 2.1 Accessibility Guidelines.
- Ready for GDPR, AVG, DSGVO, CNIL, PECR, UK DPA, UK GDPR, CCPA, COPPA, PIPEDA & CASL.
- We closely follow the latest developments in the ePrivacy regulation, the proposed Cookie Law for the European Union, and other legislation world-wide.
What’s New (Changelog) in Complianz Privacy Suite v5.3.0
Released on 12 August 2021 – Version 5.3.0
- Improvement: increase vendorlist download frequency
- Fix: upgrade SQL for 5.2.0 statistics upgrade.
- Fix: Sync services in multilanguage environment
- Improvement: prevent naming conflicts with custom posttypes when region redirecting by adding a prefix
- Fix: A/B testing on multisite DB column mismatch because of new rt_ cookie prefix
- Fix: consent area required a cookiename change on multisite environments because of rt_ cookie prefix
Sales Page and Live Demo of Complianz WordPress Plugin
Free Download Complianz GDPR Premium Version