Clearfy Pro is multipurpose premium plugin for your WordPress website. Is a complete guide on settings optimization and security. Takes care of all your optimizations in one place. Combine it with other plugins and you’ll get better optimized WordPress website.
Salient Features of Clearfy Pro – WordPress optimization plugin and disable ultimate tweaker
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of the GPL version Clearfy Pro that comes under GNU GPL (General Public License)
NULLED premium plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugins on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Disable RSS Feeds — disables RSS if you using WordPress for website only, not for blog.
- Disable Rest API — disables Rest API and removes Rest API links. Use this if you don’t need to manage WordPress with third party solutions.
- Disable Emojis — emojis generates extra code and slow down the site, even if you did not put any smiley.
- Remove jQuery Migrate — if you use several popular plugins that are regularly updates, then you can safely delete jQuery Migrate.
- Disable Embeds — if you do not insert videos into the posts or pages, turn embeds off.
- Remove dns-prefetch — may improve image loading in some cases.
- Remove RSD link — if you create posts and pages inside WordPress then you do not need the Real Simple Discovery function.
- Remove wlwmanifest Link — if you publish posts and pages via WordPress interface, 99% this function is not necessary for you.
- Remove Shortlink — if you use permalinks, you do not need the shortlinks.
- Remove Previous/Next Post Link in HEAD — delete previous and next post links if you do not use the blog.
- Remove .recentcomments Styles — remove if you want to change the “Related posts” widget styles.
- Minify Html — compresses the code, speeds up the website loading.
- Critical CSS — Add CSS files or CSS code to the critical section so that it connects at the very beginning of the page.
- WordPress Sanitization — removes invalid and malicious characters from the URLs and file names.
WORDPRESS SEO OPTIMIZATION
- Automatically insert the alt attribute — sets the alt attribute for all images in posts and pages, if alt is absent.
- Create the Correct robots.txt — helps to create the perfect Robots.txt to improve the indexing or close that would not be indexed.
- Insert the Last Modified Header Automatically — it helps search engines to understand which posts and pages are modified last and index them first.
- Return If-Modified-Since Header — improves indexing telling to search engines that pages and posts have changed.
- Remove Post Title from Yoast SEO Breadcrumbs — cuts out the title from breadcrumbs at pages or posts.
- Remove image:image tag from the Yoast SEO XML Sitemap — eliminates the site map errors at the Yandex Webmaster.
- Disable Schema JSON-LD — forbids Google to generate advanced search snippet with website page links.
- Disable SEO Yoast’s Structured Data — disables structured company data generated by Yoast SEO.
- Remove Yoast SEO Comments from Head Section — removes data from the code, which tells that your website is optimized by Yoast SEO plugin.
REMOVE WORDPRESS PAGE DUPLICATES
- Remove Date Archives — completely removes the date archives and sets the redirect to front-page.
- Remove Author Archives — completely removes the author archives and sets the redirect to front-page. It is useful if the site’s author is single.
- Remove Tags Archives — removes tag archives and redirects to front-page.
- Remove Attachment’s Pages — by default, each media file has its own page. Clearfy removes them and redirects to the page or post into which this media file was inserted.
- Remove Posts Pagination — page navigation is not needed with a single post. It is better to delete it and make some posts.
- Remove ?replytocom — eliminates the posts comments duplicates.
WORDPRESS PRIVACY SETTINGS
- Remove Generator Meta Tag — version info remove.
- Remove Style Files Version — complicates the process if someone wants to hack your site.
- Remove Querystrings — helps with the caching of JS and CSS and increase the speed of website load.
- Remove HTML Comments — hacker cannot determine versions of themes and plugins by comments in the code.
- Hide Author’s Login — complicates the hacking process. It’s more difficult to find out your login for hacker.
- Hide WordPress Login Error Messages — the attacker does not understand what he entered incorrectly, login or password.
- Disable XML-RPC — disable pingbacks and trackbacks.
- Disable X-Pingback Link — removes the link and the ability to spam with pingbacks.
- WP Widgets Disable — removes WordPress widgets, all or selectively (Links, Archives, Meta, Search, etc.)
WORDPRESS UPDATES: CORE, PLUGINS, THEMES
- Automatic Plugins Updates — turn it on and you no longer need to think about plugins updates.
- Disable Plugins Updates — disables plugins updates and updates notices. You can disable updates of all plugins or each individually.
- Automatic Themes Updates — all of your themes will update automatically.
- Disable Themes Updates — all of your themes will stop to update and notify about updates.
- Disable Translation Updates — disables automatic translation updates for themes and plugins.
- WordPress Automatic Updates — your WordPress will be update automatically.
- Disable WordPress Updates — completely disables WordPress updates.
- Disable Update Notifications — users without permissions to update themes, plugins and WordPress will not receive updates notifications.
- Disable Comments — allows you to completely disable WordPress comments overall or for selected post types.
- Remove Comments / Delete Comments — completely removes WordPress comments.
- Close Comments — completely closes WordPress comments and removes the “Comments” section from the left menu.
- Remove URL / Website Field from Comment Form — removes a comment author Website field.
ADMIN NOTICES, WORDPRESS UPDATES NOTIFICATIONS
- Disable Admin Notices — hides all or selected notifications of the WordPress admin.
HEARTBEAT API OPTIMIZATION
- Disable WordPress Heartbeat API — completely disables the Heartbeat API WordPress function.
- Limit WordPress Heartbeat API — limit the frequency of Heartbeat API requests.
WORDPRESS ADMIN BAR OPTIMIZATION
- Remove, Hide or Disable top Admin Bar — completely disables Admin Bar when browsing the website.
- Remove WP Logo from Admin Bar — removes the WordPress logo, eliminates accidentally clicking on it.
- Replace “Howdy” with “Welcome” — changes the text of the greetings WordPress for greater presentability and respectful treatment.
WORDPRESS POSTS OPTIMIZATION
- Disable Revisions — completely disables posts/pages revisions.
- Limit Revisions — limits the number of revisions per post/page.
- Disable Autosave — disables autosaves when editing posts and pages.
- Remove Smart Quotes — disables automatic insertion of “typographic quotes”.
- Remove Auto Paragraph (Wpautop) — disables texts auto-formatting.
WORDPRESS SCRIPTS AND STYLES MANAGER (ASSETS MANAGER)
- Disable Unused Styles of Plugins and Themes — you can selectively disable styles where they are not need and speed up the website.
- Disable Unused Scripts of Plugins and Themes — disable scripts wholly or partly and optimize the loading of your website.
What’s New (Changelog) in Clearfy Pro v1.9.4
Released on 20 July 2021 – Version 1.9.4
- Fixed: Bug https://wordpress.org/support/topic/php-fatal-error-261/
- Fixed: Bug https://forum.webcraftic.com/threads/php-notice-undefined-index-path-in.792/
- Added compatibility with premium plugin 1.3.6
- Compatiblity Improvements
- Minor Bug fixes
- Few small changes in Layout, UI and Design.
Sales Page and Demo of Clearfy Pro WP Plugin
Free Download Clearfy Pro WordPress Plugin