Checkout for WooCommerce brings together the best checkout page for your WordPress eCommerce site with a fully integrated plugin that is built to work seamlessly with any theme. CheckoutWC makes it incredibly easy to optimize your checkout page.
Salient Features of CheckoutWC – Conversion optimized checkout templates for WooCommerce
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of this GPL version CheckoutWC nulled plugin and for those who want to know the full features of this theme then check the demo site and if will not suitable for you then you can check out the other WooCommerce‘s latest themes, plugins and addons on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- A one-click solution, beautifully designed
Checkout for WooCommerce is a no hassle solution for a seamless checkout experience. No configuration or coding knowledge required.
- Optimized for conversions
Checkout for WooCommerce boosts conversions by streamlining the complex checkout and payment processing process.
- Perfectly adaptable
Checkout for WooCommerce is fully responsive and works with all WordPress themes out of the box.
- Build trust with your customers
61% of shoppers consider abandoning their purchase when a website is not upfront about cost. In fact, according to research, unexpected costs are the number one reason for shopping cart abandonment.
- Checkout for WooCommerce helps customers feel informed and in-control of their purchase experience by showing them total costs early in their checkout, before payment information is requested. We help build trust with your customers.
- Simplified checkout
According to research, nearly 30% of online shoppers will abandon checkout forms that are too long or complicated.
- Checkout for WooCommerce breaks the checkout process up into three discrete steps that keep users focused on one category of information at a time. This reduces the chance for confusion or form fatigue, helping customers to complete their purchases more often.
- Optimized account creation process
Forcing users to register for an account and choose a password during checkout can cause 35% or more shoppers to abandon their cart.
- Checkout for WooCommerce streamlines the account process by allowing customers to create an account without any additional information. Once checkout is submitted, they will get an email with information about their new account.
What’s New (Changelog) in CheckoutWC v5.3.2
Released on 21 July 2021 – Version 5.3.2
- New – Futurist theme now has full access to breadcrumb color settings
- Improved – Added cfw_klaviyo_output_hook filter to determine where Klaviyo outputs its stuff
- Improved – Added cfw_shipping_free_text filter to set the text when shipping is free
- Fix – Fix issue with location of cfw_before_payment_method_heading action and fragment updates
- Fix – Update German translation of promo code
- Fix – Fix issue with mismatched label and placeholder for fields like post code based on country locale strings from WooCommerce core
Live Preview and Sales Page of CheckoutWC Plugin
Free Download CheckoutWC WordPress Plugin