CAOS is a wordpress plugin that allows you to host analytics.js/gtag.js locally, and keep it updated using wordpress’ built in Cron-schedule. Unlike other popular Google Analytics wordpress plugins, with CAOS you will never have to go through the process of manually downloading, unzipping, uploading and then deleting the “analytics.js” file from under the /wp-content directory every time an update has occurred. Not only does this process take forever (literally) for someone like me who manages over 85 different websites
Salient Features of CAOS Stealth Upgrade – Host Google Analytics Locally for WordPress
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of the GPL version CAOS Stealth Upgrade that comes under GNU GPL (General Public License)
NULLED premium plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Host analytics.js or gtag.js locally (What’s the difference?),
- Minimal Analytics support,
- Google Analytics V4 API support,
- Endlessly extensible using the integrated filters and available mini plugins! E.g. track Google Adwords conversions and much, much more!
- Bypass Ad Blockersin Stealth Mode: Sneak past Security and protect your Google Analytics data,
- Plugins (e.g. linkid.js) are also served from a local source when in Stealth Mode!
- CAOS Super Stealth Upgrade adds compatibility with Enhanced Ecommerce (ec.js) and Analytics’ Ecommerce Features (ecommerce.js).
- Preconnect to google-analytics.com to reduce latency and speed up requests,
- Send an event to your Google Analytics dashboard when a visitor is viewing your pages using an Ad Blocker,
- Capture outbound links,
- Integrate Google Optimize,
- Enhanced link attribution,
- Allow tracking always or only when a certain cookie exists or has a value — Read more about GDPR Compliance,
- Add tracking code to header, footer or manually,
- Load the tracking snippet Asynchronous or Default (Synchronous)
- Fully compatible with Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WP by MonsterInsights, WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration, Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WP by Analytify and Google Analytics Dashboard for WP by ExactMetrics,
- Save analytics.js/gtag.js anywhere within the WordPress content (wp-content) directory to avoid detection by WordPress security plugins (such as WordFence) or removal by caching plugins (such as WP Super Cache),
- Serve analytics.js/gtag.js from your CDN,
- Set Cookie Expiry Period,
- Set Site Speed Sample Rate,
- Set Adjusted Bounce Rate,
- Change enqueue order (prioritize order of loaded scripts),
- Enable Enhanced Link Attribution (linkid.js),
- Force disabling display features functionalities,
- Anonymize IP addresses,
- Track logged in Administrators,
- Manually update analytics.js/gtag.js with the click of a button!
What’s New (Changelog) in Stealth Upgrade CAOS v1.7
Released on 7 June 2021 – Version 1.7.0
Enhancement: A proper notice is thrown if CAOS isn\'t active when this plugin is activated. Feature: Added Cookieless Analytics option (support for ecommerce plugins is currently being researched) Compatiblity Improvements Minor Bug fixes Few small changes in Layout, UI and Design.
Sales Page and Live Demo of Stealth Upgrade CAOS WP Plugin
CAOS Stealth Upgrade WordPress Plugin Free Download