Widget Options Premium allows you to choose which widgets to display on each of your WordPress site’s sidebars, and in what order they should be displayed – in a single click. Turn on and off any or all of the 30 widget options that come standard with Widget Options, including: Sidebars, Header, Footer (super footer), posts page, archives page, 404 pages, author page and custom pages.
Salient Features of Extended Widget Options – The #1 WordPress Widget Control Plugin
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of the GPL version Extended Widget Options that comes under GNU GPL (General Public License)
NULLED premium plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Custom WordPress Widget Styling
- Widget Animations on scroll and page load
- Sticky / Fixed WordPress Widgets
- Custom Widget Links
- Widget Cache
- Custom Widget Columns Display
- Restrict Widget Visibility per User Roles
- Widget Visibility per Days and Date Range
- Extended Taxonomy and Terms Support
- Display Sidebars and Widgets using Shortcodes
- Disable any WordPress Widgets
- Permission Options
- Target URLs and Wildcard Restrictions
- Option for child page to inherit parent widget visibilities
What’s New (Changelog) in Extended Widget Options v4.6.6
Released on 12 May 2021 – Version 4.6.6
- Compatible with Latest WordPress.
- Fixed Multisite warning issues.
- Fixed custom post type list in display condition.
Sales Page and Live Demo of Extended Widget Options WP Plugin
Extended Widget Options WordPress Plugin Free Download