Automatic discounts at checkout based on pre-defined conditions, Discounts Pro gives you the ability to create advanced discounts that are automatically applied to the checkout screen based on specific conditions. In just minutes, you can create a discount that automatically gives 20% off to all logged in users, or all logged in users that have a certain user role. You can create discounts that give a discount to all customers that purchase specific products together, or even customers that purchase 5 or more products at once. With seven distinct discount types, you can create just about any kind of automatic discount you can imagine.
Salient Features of Discounts Pro – Addon for Easy Digital Downloads Plugin
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of the GPL version EDD Discounts Pro nulled plugin and if you want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can check another Easy Digital Downloads Addons on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Fixed Price – give a flat discount (such as $5) to any customer that meets the defined conditions
- Percentage Price – give a percentage discount (such as 5%) to any customer that meets the defined conditions
- Product Quantity – give a flat or percentage discount to any purchase that has a specific quantity of items in the cart
- Each X product – give a flat or percentage discount for every X number of products in the cart
- From X products – give a flat or percentage discount on every part after a specific number
- Products in cart – give a flat or percentage discount for all purchases that contain X number of products in the cart
- Cart Threshold – give a flat or percentage discount if there are at least X number of products in the cart.
What’s New (Changelog) in EDD Discounts Pro v1.5
Released on 1 July 2021 – Version 1.5.0
- New: Completely revamped admin panel using the EDD HTML class.
- New: Add support for setting the time a discount starts and ends.
- Improvement: Settings have been moved to a sub-section.
- Fix: edd_price() function not showing discount amount on variable priced products if a price ID is not specified.
- Fix: “From X Products” type not applying the correct discount.
- Fix: Percentage price discount not applying correctly if you have different price variations of the same product in your cart.
- Fix: Fatal error in PHP 8.
- Fix: Expiration dates not respecting local site time zone.
- Fix: Grammatical error in discount end date description.
- Fix: Prices that contain a thousands separator show an incorrect sale price.
- Fix: When using edd_price() manually, the discounted price had the trailing zeros cut off.
- Dev: Compatibility with EDD 3.0.
- Compatiblity Improvements
- And some minor Bug fixes
Sales Page and Demo of Easy Digital Downloads Discounts Pro Extension
Easy Digital Downloads Discounts Pro Addon Free Download