Looking for a powerful page builder plugin for your WordPress website. Free Download Divi Builder WordPress Plugin v4.10.5 with Premade Layouts. We have provided with plugin along with premade layout pack. You can download it from the links given below. In this article, we have provided the files of the Divi Builder. However, we have provided basic information about the plugin and its features. So without any further discussion, let’s dive into the article.
Divi Builder is a stand-alone on-page visual page builder for WordPress themes. Just like other page builders (Elementor Pro, Beaver Builder, etc), It is one of the amazing and powerful plugins with multiple modules and elements. The plugin is provided with such great tools, that allow you to create and design professional and stunning web pages.
The integrated theme for this plugin is Divi. First, it comes only with Divi Theme. But now, it is available as a stand-alone plugin, which works smoothly with all of the WordPress themes. It supports a wide range of WordPress themes i.e. Astra, Avada, Generate Press, JNews, and others.
As it is a visual on-page page builder, it works on the principle “What you See is What you Get”. It means what you drawing by using its module and elements on the front side. You are going to get the same results. You can simply place any element of your design by drag and drop.
No coding knowledge is needed to design your website theme. If you are a new one, you will be aware of its environment after a few minutes of working. The easy user panel doesn’t differ between a professional or a new one.
There are multiple options to design the entire website theme. There are multiple pre-made layouts are given in the builder layout package. Similarly, multiple elements are given to create a design on your own. You can build a new site from the entire site demos. Or you can build a new design from scratch.
Overall, Divi Builder WordPress Plugin is an excellent option, if you are going to create a custom-designed website.
Salient Features of Divi Builder – Visual Drag & Drop Page Builder
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of the GPL version Divi Builder that comes under GNU GPL (General Public License)
NULLED premium plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Divi Builder WordPress Plugin is the most powerful front-end page builder with advanced editing options. It provides a drag and drops page-building facility. Front-end page customization allows the creation of stunning pages in live results.
- Complete control over the page design relating to the responsiveness of the website. You can manage and decide, which element is going to work on which device view.
- Provide compatibility with boosting plugins like Perfmatters and Cache Plugins like WP Rocket.
- Build-in premade templates, demos, and section layouts. The import and export option is provided with the templates. If you created a stunning designed page, you can export it to use on any other site.
- Wide customization options for typography. You can do inline text editing, apply custom fonts, and custom colors while using this plugin. Premade color palate is given for various color contrast. However, you can a color scheme by yourself.
- Not only with Divi but Divi Builder WordPress Plugin is empowered to customize almost every theme. You can customize any of the popular WordPress themes, including Divi, Astra, Avada, and Extra. Integration with a wide range of themes made this plugin a powerful builder plugin after Elementor.
- Facilitated with more than 60 elements, to design your web page. Many of the ultra-modern widgets are added to the builder. However, you can integrate third-party plugins to enhance the widget option.
- Provided with Google Fonts Library, Flat Icon Library, and Font Awesome Icon Library. Now you have a wide range of options regarding fonts, design icons, and graphics.
- It provides complete control over each section of the theme, regarding design and development. Each corner and section can be easily customized with it. You can design front pages, landing pages, single pages, product pages, and others.
What’s New (Changelog) in Divi Builder v4.10.4
Released on 19 August 2021 – Version 4.10.4
- Fixed broken widget styles after WordPress 5.8 update.
- Fixed an issue with Google Fonts sync where when there was an error in the API response (ex: invalid API Key) the sync would be attempted on each page load instead of once every 24 hours.
- The setting of the video backgrounds In the Bar Counters module was fixed on VB.
- Improved Global Colors performance.
- Fixed Global Colors usage in presets.
- Fixed fatal error when a post contains post excerpt dynamic content.
- Fixes the “Invalid argument supplied for foreach()” warning.
- Fixed a bug where conditional logic would return an error when the conditional value used the double-quote character.
- Fixed fatal error on Extra theme when users open new Widget Block Editor.
- Fixed theme settings color palette on Firefox.
Sales Page and Live Demo of Divi Builder WP Plugin
Free Download Divi Builder Latest Version
Free Download Divi Premade Layouts
In this article, we will also sharing complete premium Divi layout pack json file of 2021 original file (Not NULLED). You can download it from below provided links.
This package includes a total of 1069+ premium layout packs.
Mega (Complete Package in zip):
App Box (One By One ):
How to Install Premade Divi Templates and Layouts?
- First of all, Go to the download link provided below and download the layout that you want to use.
- Then, Go to WordPress Dashboard>>Divi>>Divi Library>>Import & Export.
- Now Click on the import tab and select the downloaded .JSON file of the layout. Then, Click on “Import Divi Builder Layouts”.
- That’s all, Withing a few seconds layout pack will be successfully added to the library.
- To use the layout, Just open the Divi editor of any post or page where you want to use the premade layouts.
- Then, Click on the “+” icon there and select the “Your Saved Layouts” tab. Here you will find all the layouts you have imported previously.
- Just select one from them that you want to use for that specific page.
- Boom!!! All blocks of that layout will be visible on the front-end editor. Now you customize the layout according to your requirements.
- In the same way, you can import and use all other premade premium layouts.