Bricks builder is one of the most advanced, flexible and easy to use WordPress theme. Bricks Includes all the tools you need to build a stunning website, with a fast & intuitive page builder packed with tons of shortcodes, responsive, mobile friendly that fits all your needs.
Salient Features of Bricks – Visual Site Builder for WordPress
As we have already read its basic information and now we will know about some main or core features of the GPL version Bricks nulled theme and if you want to know the complete features of this theme then check the demo site and if this will not suitable for your website then you can try another WordPress Theme on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Visual Full Site Editing
- Dynamic Data
- Customizable Save
- Control Builder Acess
- Header & Footer Builder
- Edit Like A Document
- Hover State Styles
- Searchable controls
- Pin Elements
- structure View
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Preview Your Work
- Create your own elements
- Page Management
- Fully Translatable & RTL
What’s New (Changelog) in Bricks Theme v1.3.3
Released on 10 August 2021 – Version 1.3.3
- ACF Dynamic Data: Allow defining image sizeNEW
- Carousel Element: New setting to center align imagesNEW
- Add theme support for wide and full-width alignment (Gutenberg)NEW
- Display “Edit with Bricks” in admin bar only on (custom) posts & pagesIMPROVE
- Show control error messages only to users with full Bricks accessIMPROVE
- Container Element: Stop rendering HTML via AJAX when switching between breakpointsIMPROVE
- Nav Menu: Add role=menuitem on menu items & role=menu on submenuIMPROVE
- Remove z-index from header wrapperIMPROVE
- Single Product Page: “Added to cart” notification not showingIMPROVE
- Post Navigation: Shows double arrowsFIX
- Template Element: Wrapper styles not always appliedFIX
- Builder: CSS functions not working for margin & position controlsFIX
- Nav Menu: Typography hover styles inconsistent between builder & frontendFIX
- Code Element: Fix SanitizationFIX
- Saving Bricks data strips slashes from content & settingsFIX
- Selected Product Variation: Image Gallery doesn’t switchFIX
- Video background: Not playing on iPhoneFIX
- Template Insert: Images are not always importedFIX
- SVG Element: Cannot be centeredFIX
- Sticky header goes under admin barFIX
- Posts Element: Pagination shows even if disabledFIX
- Rank Math Fix: Prevent feeding content on non-Bricks post typesFIX
- Accordion: Subtitle typography styles not appliedFIX
- Gutenberg Post: “Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘querySelector’ of null” (when Bricks is not enabled for this post type)FIX
How To Update/Install Bricks Builder Theme?
- Download the latest version of Bricks from here.
- In your WordPress dashboard go to “Appearance > Themes”. Click “Add New”.
- On the next screen click “Upload Theme”. Now select the bricks.zip theme file you just downloaded from your computer.
- Click “Install Now”.
- If you have uploaded a previous version of Bricks you should now see a comparison of your current and uploaded Bricks theme. Click “Replace current with uploaded” to replace the old version with the newly uploaded version.
Sales Page and Live Demo of Bricks WP Theme
Free Download Bricks WordPress Theme