For better loading speed, it makes a good partnership with third-party plugins like WP Rocket. It can also be integrated with pre-hosted hosting cache plugins like Kinsta and WPEngine. You can use this plugin while using other performance plugins without any objection or conflict.
The plugin is designed and developed by Gabriel Livan and available in two versions. One is a lite version with limited features. This version is available in WordPress Directory for free download. The second version with all of the features is premium and costs up to $47 for one year in the basic package. It has strong features than the free one and reliable to use for removing extra coding from your site.
You can easily clean up your web pages including archive pages, 404 pages, author, search, date archives, and other pages. Although, as mentioned above, it is not a cache plugin it is powered by the tool to preload your site pages. Actually, it works on pre-loading the most used files from your files directory. Moreover, you can use CDN’s and Shortcodes for many tasks instead of raw codes by using this plugin.
Overall, WP Asset CleanUp Pro is a handful box of clean coding tools without coding knowledge. Even if you don’t know much about coding, you can play with it.
Core Features of Asset CleanUp Pro – Performance WordPress Plugin
You can read below about some main or core features of the Asset CleanUp Pro Plugin and for those who want to know the full features of this theme then check the demo site and if will not suitable then you can try the Hummingbird PRO Swift Performance Pro, and WP Optimize Premium Plugin, also check another WordPress Plugins on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Instruct the browser to obtain a CSS/JS file primarily based on the customer’s display screen measurement (e.g. keep away from downloading belongings in cellular view when they aren’t wanted, if the display screen measurement is smaller than 768px)
- Defer CSS by appending it to the BODY to load it asynchronously (Render blocking CSS delays an internet web page from being seen in a well timed method)
- Priority in releasing new options & different enhancements (updates which are meant for each Lite and Pro plugins are first launched to the Pro customers)
- Premium assist and updates inside the Dashboard
- Unload CSS/JS on all WordPress pages together with Categories, Tags, Custom Taxonomy (e.g. WooCommerce product class), 404 Not Found, Date & Author Archives, Search Results)
- Unload plugins within the frontend view (for visitor guests) * This is not going to simply unload the CSS/JS information loaded from the plugins, however every little thing else associated to them (e.g. sluggish database queries)
- Unload plugins inside the Dashboard /wp-admin/ * Do you could have any sluggish pages which are loading inside the Dashboard? You can cut back seconds in web page load for some cumbersome ones or repair plugin conflicts
- Apply “font-display:” CSS property to @font-face from present native information to enhance the PageSpeed rating for “Ensure text remains visible during webfont load”
Changelog of Asset CleanUp Pro v188.8.131.52
Version 184.108.40.206 – Released on 31 July 2021
- “Overview” page change: Highlight posts that are not “publish” or “private” within the “Page Options” area
- Avoid the same database query to be called more than once within the assetCleanUpHasNoLoadMatches() function
- Compatibility fix: Whenever the ‘active_plugins’ option is updated incorrectly by another plugin, it might contain the filtered list done via “option_active_plugins” and not the original list; Put back the missing plugins to avoid ending up with site-wide deactivated plugins (the ones with unloading rules in “Plugins Manager”)
- Compatibility with FlyWheel hosting accounts (and other hosting accounts using the same pattern): The WordPress root directory is different than the ABSPATH one in relation to the “wp-content” directory where all or most of the CSS/JS files are located (e.g. the file size wasn’t calculated for the static files before this change, which is needed for certain plugin functionality such as calculating small files for inlining)
- Do not add any CSS/JS manager link to the post’s actions if the post is not “publish” or “private” (within “All Posts” page – /wp-admin/edit.php)
- Limit the number of fields that are submitted whenever CSS/JS manager is used by re-organizing the fields’ structure; Disable certain inputs that are at the time irrelevant for submitting (it helps if max_input_vars from php.ini is set to the default 1000 which is a low number for large forms)
- Order in alphabetical order the unloaded plugins from the top admin bar “Asset CleanUp Pro” menu
Live Preview and Sales Page of Asset Clean Up Pro Plugin
Asset CleanUp Pro Free Download