Kold Elementor Template Kit is built with clean and consistent code. It features a beautiful and unique design with a 100% responsive layout, retina-ready images, and very easy to customize. It has 4 different home page layouts and incredible shortcodes.
With this template you can create unlimited number of homepage variations, ideal for creating landing pages such as pricing tables, portfolio showcase, etc.
Main Features of Kold – Air Conditioner & HVAC Repair Service Elementor Template Kit
You can read below about some main or core features of this Elementor template kit and for those who want to know the full features of this theme then check the demo site and if will not suitable then you can try another WordPress Template Kit for Elementor on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern, Classic & Clean Design
- 15+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
What’s Include in Templates:
- About Us
- Service Detail
- Single News
- 404 Page
- Contact Us
- Metform – Contact Us Form
- Global Theme Style
- Jeg Elementor Kit
- Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Template Kit Import” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms?
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
Sales Page and Live Demo of Kold Template Kit
Kold Elementor Template Kit Free Download