Gravity Forms is the most popular WordPress plugin for collecting information from users, and GravityView is the most powerful support extension. Up to 10 different fields can be displayed on any page using a template you create yourself. There are no limits on how you include this display on your website. You have complete control over what fields, what data, where, and how its displayed.
Main Features of GravityView – Display Gravity Forms Entries on Your Website
You can read below about some main or core features of the GPL version Gravity Form GravityView Addon nulled plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Unlimited Views
- Approve & Reject Entries
- Edit Entries From the Front End
- Gravity Forms Add-Ons Compatible
- Import CSVs
- Featured Entries
- Awesome Support from Rafael, Kiefer, and Zac
- Great for Paid Directories
- Front End Edit Entries
- DataTables Integration
- Gravity Flow & Gravity PDF & GFChart
- Constantly Improving
Changelog of GravityView v220.127.116.11
Released on 2 June 2021 – Version 18.104.22.168
* Improved: Loading of plugin dependencies * Fixed: Field's required attribute was ignored in certain scenarios when using Edit Entry * Compatiblity Improvements * Minor Bug fixes * Few small changes in Layout, UI and Design.
Sales Page and Live Demo of Gravity View WP Plugin
GravityView Plugin Free Download