Translation Management is a WPML add-on which allows working with a team of translators or translation services. Also, it allows you to translate content designed using the new WordPress Block Editor (Gutenberg project).
Main Features of WPML Translation Management Addon
You can read below about some main or core features of the GPL version WPML Translation Management nulled plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugins on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Use the filter to choose which content to show in the list.
- Select content that needs to be translated from the list.
- Choose which languages to translate into
- Add to the translation basket.
- You can attach a Note for the translators into the text field by clicking on the icon marked with the plus sign. A note is then entered into a text field.
- The Check status and get translations icon is displayed when the translation job by a remote translator is in-progress.
Changelog of WPML Translation Management v2.10.7
Released on 15 July 2021 – Version 2.10.7
- Included word count summary in the Translation Basket.
- Added ability to filter the already translated fields under Classic Translation Editor.
- Renamed the .mo file for Ukrainian language since we adjusted its locale to uk.
- Fixed an issue which was preventing the export of translation memory when switching from Classic to Advanced translation editor.
- Added a fix allowing translation managers to de-activate a translation service preselected as preferred on wpml.org.
- Improved the Translation Basket notice with a “done” button redirecting to the Translation Dashboard (instead of an automatic redirection).
Sales Page and Demo of Translation Management WP Plugin
Free Download WPML Translation Management Plugin